Melodies

Chapter 36: Kell

I woke up feeling tired and gross, but only a tiny bit achy. A shower fixed the grossness, and the tiredness, I was just used to. Momma was already gone with Jamie by the time I'd gotten out of the shower. She left a note next to some medicine saying they'd probably be out all day.

I didn't have much to do, as I'd finished my homework at school on Friday in AE, so I turned on the t.v., deciding to just be lazy on the couch all day. I was wearing a pair of floral, brown-ish leggings, and a tight black tank top. I'd even messed with my hair a little bit, just for the hell of it.

I'd woken up around 10, and it started to rain around 10:30. I actually liked the sound of the rain. It was soothing, and I preferred the darker skies. It was more intimate, more sensual, somehow. I was glad that Sydney would be coming over soon.

I watched a little bit of The Girl Who Lept Through Time, but I wasn't really paying that much attention to it. I'd seen it before, and while I did like it, it tended to drag on. I was mostly goofing around on my phone, taking care of my virtual fish and reading fanfiction.

A little after 12, I heard a car pull up. I smiled, continuing to play on my phone, knowing Sydney had arrived. Sure enough, he knocked on the front door just a minute later and let himself in, calling out, "Kell, where the fuck are you?"

I stuck up a hand and waved. "I'm over here."

He joined me on the couch, immediately pulling me into his hold. I got comfortable in his lap, leaning against his chest as he kissed up my back where my shirt didn't cover my skin. "You look like you feel a lot better."

I giggled and squirmed when he kissed a sensitive spot. "I do. I was kind of gross this morning, but I took a shower and I think I'm okay now."

"Good." He wrapped his arms fully around my waist, resting his chin on my shoulder. "What are we watching?"

"The Girl Who Lept Through Time. But we're not really watching it. It's mostly just background noise right now."

"Background noise, Hm?"

I laughed and turned to look at him. "Shut up, I didn't mean anything sexual and you know it."

He looked amazing, with his blue "Get Naked" tank top and his old jeans. He hadn't even worn a hat, instead leaving his hair messy and framing his face perfectly. There was something about his mood, too, that made him even more attractive. He seemed relaxed, not worried, not annoyed, not completely indifferent to everything. It was nice.

He fake-pouted. "And here I thought that we were going to fuck on every piece of furniture in your house."

"That would be a lot of sex."

He grinned. "I know."

I slid sideways off his lap, out of his arms, but leaving my legs across his lap. He pulled me in closer again, connecting our lips. I tried to stop him at first, reminding him that I could still get him sick. He wouldn't listen though, instead just kissing more aggressively to shut me up.

I moved so that I was in his lap again, but facing him this time. He slipped his tongue into my mouth, making me hesitate for just a moment. He quickly distracted me again, though, moving his arms around so that he had both hands on my ass.

I couldn't help but moan a little into the kiss. With the rain and the dark skies and the entire situation, I was a little more turned on than I should have been. I felt Sydney smirk just the tiniest bit, and I decided I needed him to feel just as needy as I felt.

I moved my arms from around his neck to by my sides, so that my hands were in his lap. He pulled away from the kiss, looking down at my fidgeting hands, and then back up at me. He raised an eyebrow, as if to ask if I were being serious.

I rubbed the growing bulge in his jeans, pleased to find out that he actually was as turned on as I was. I watched his face carefully as I touched him through his clothes. He had looked back down, like he couldn't look at me while I was doing this to him. He was biting his lip, his cheeks just slightly flushed. It only made me want to do more.

I slipped my fingertips just into the waistband of his pants, playing with the button with my thumb. I unzipped and unbuttoned his jeans, lifting myself off of his legs just enough so that I could move his pants and boxers down a little.

Only a little bit nervous, I took his dick in my hand, pumping slowly, then a bit faster. Sydney started to breathe a little more shallowly, his eyes flicking up to meet mine for a brief second. He leaned forward a little, resting his hand on the back of my neck, pulling me in for another heated kiss.

He swallowed the loud noise I made when I felt his palm on my clothed erection. I continued to move my hand on his, making sure he continued to feel good. If I was even doing it right, that is. Judging from his reactions, I was doing okay.

He had me lift my hips so that he could begin to slide my leggings down. To do so, I had to move both of my hands to his shoulders to steady myself.

He moved my leggings down slowly, almost teasingly. He got them down to just above my knee, deciding they were out of the way enough. I didn't think so, though. The material was too tight where it was bunched up around my thighs. I leaned back a little, pulling them the rest of the way off, but leaving my underwear on, covering me. Thankfully, my legs were short enough that I managed to not kick Sydney in the face, or look like a giraffe trying to do gymnastics.

Once I'd gotten situated, he grabbed the waist of my boxers, not even bothering to have me lift myself a little. He just pulled them down in a rough movement, so that they were just below my knees. I left them there.

He took both of our cocks into his right hand, stroking them together. It was a new feeling for me, and therefore, incredibly intense, as everything was when he was touching me. He pumped his hand up and down, jerking the both of us off.

I rested my hands behind me on his legs so that I could steady myself. Sydney, with his left hand, pulled me closer to him, so that he could mouth over my nipples through my shirt. I reacted, fisting my hand in his hair, letting out gasps and other small noises.

He moved my shirt out of the way enough to grant him access to my bare chest. He repeated what he'd done, only this time, there was no cloth in the way to mute any feeling. He took my right nipple in his teeth, biting me. I started at the unexpected feeling, pulling him closer to me on reflex.

I touched his jaw with my fingers, tilting his face and bringing him back up to me for a kiss. His mouth was hot and wet and everything I craved. With that and his hand moving faster and faster on the both of us, I wasn't really surprised when I came without being able to warn him quickly enough.

He followed just after me, his right hand covered in our cum. Once down from his high, he looked me in the face, looking slightly drowsy and completely content. I kissed him again before finally getting off of him, pulling my boxers and short back into place, handing him a few tissues so that he could clean his hand off and also fix his clothing.

I plopped down on the couch next to him again once we'd tidied ourselves a little bit, curling up next to him, linking my arm through his and leaning on him.

He moved his arm away from mine to wrap it around me, laughing a little bit when I looked up at him and we met eyes. "Jesus Christ, Kell. You are the most beautiful, orgasmic creature on the face of this planet. Do you know how pretty you are when you cum?"

I blushed and looked away. "Shush, the movie's starting again."
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!