Melodies

Chapter 42: Kell

We stayed with Courtney that night, Elizabeth, Kim, Brittany, Sydney and I. Courtney had expressed her need for a girly sleepover, and even though Sydney didn't want to, I dragged him into it. He had to leave for a little bit to take Ashton and Alex home, leaving the rest of us to de-costumize ourselves. I'd changed out of the stupid nurse's outfit into an oversized LIGHTS tank top and capri leggings to sleep in.

Courtney helped me take the makeup off, clipping my hair out of my face so she could get off everything as the other girls changed and cleaned up as well.

"So sorry to get you out of your little stripper outfit before Sydney could have his way with you, but you wouldn't have been comfortable in it much longer."

I blushed a deep red, judging from the heat in my cheeks and the way Courtney laughed at me. "He would NOT have had his way with me in that stupid costume."

"Then what would you be wearing?"

The others joined Courtney, teasing me about it.

"I bet he'd wear a cute little thong."

"No, he'd be in a maid's uniform!"

"Or just naked."

I tried not to blush any further, but it wasn't happening. "Shut up, I wouldn't do that."

Courtney laughed even more, continuing to wipe at my eyes with a makeup removing cloth. "Are you never going to put out? Jesus, Kell."

"I didn't say that."

"Have you already? Kell, you slut!"

"I have not!"

Courtney obviously took great joy in bothering me about this. "Do you know how boy sex works, dear? Should we explain it to you?"

She pulled the cloth away, before throwing it away. I wiped my face, trying to get rid of the feeling.

"I know how 'boy sex' works, thank you so much. Shut up about it."

"Hmmm...no. But I might if you tell me how far you two have actually gone. I've been dying to know! Sydney won't tell me anything!"

I stood at her mirror, trying to wipe off the remaining traces of makeup, trying to ignore her. I soon felt a few more pairs of eyes on me, though. I turned around to see every girl staring at me.

I covered my face and yelled out, "All we did was use our hands! And maybe our mouths once! Shut up and leave me alone!"

I heard squealing immediately after I admitted what we'd done. Courtney hugged me, squeezing me tight and nearly crushing me. "My baby's all grown up! Oh my god, I will kill Sydney for defiling you, but you're all grown up now!"

I shoved away from her. "Leave me alone, my boyfriend can beat you up!"

She just laughed and continued going on about it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe