Melodies

Chapter 48: Kell

The week flew by. And then, suddenly, there we were on Friday night, instruments in hand, rehearsing like crazy. Even though we pretty much had the song where we liked it, I think we were both nervous about messing up the next day. It was just a showcase, yeah, we weren't getting scores or anything, but still.

Jamie was out, helping Momma pick up some things she needed before she could leave the next day. I'd been pissed at her for leaving, especially when Jamie had only just begun proper recovery, but she finally reasoned with me that we would need money to pay for treatment if he got really bad again.

Anyway, it left Sydney and I alone. I would have liked to have done something that didn't involve our stupid song whatsoever, but the showcase was the next day. It was just that we'd been a little bit tense all week. We'd both started Monday out in a little bit of a mood, and it had only seemed to grow as the days passed.

I could hardly keep awake in class, and it seemed that Sydney was equally tired. And we hadn't really gotten to see much of each other outside of school. It was like there was a distance between us, that we were maintaining for unknown reasons. I didn't like it. It felt awkward and horrible, like I couldn't really talk to him or anything.

I'd had nightmares again, and when I reached for my phone to call Sydney, I found it difficult. I didn't know what I was supposed to say, or how I was supposed to say it without sounding stupid. I couldn't even think of just a quick text to send. So I'd left him alone.

He stood across from me, reading the music on his stand and playing it with remarkable accuracy. He'd improved a lot since the start. Once I'd started really bothering him about it, he'd started practicing more. It helped everything.

I snapped back into the music, out of my thoughts, really paying attention to the last few measures until we finished. I moved my viola, my new, unnamed one, down from my shoulder, letting it sort of sit on my hip like a baby. "I think we've pretty much got it."

Sydney moved his violin down, looking across the stands, directly into my eyes. "Yeah, I think we do." He grinned a little. It helped relieve some of the pressure in the atmosphere. "We've only been rehearsing for what, two hours?"

I shrugged, smiling at him. "At least we know we'll sound good."

"Yeah, we will." He spoke as he set his violin down on a chair behind him, then coming around to me, taking my viola away and setting it on top of its case. He took me by my hand and pulled me to the bed. "We'll be perfectly fine tomorrow. You played the song perfectly, and you weren't even paying any attention. There's nothing to be nervous about, is there?"

"How did you know I wasn't paying attention?"

He pushed me down, so that I was laid out along the bed. I pushed myself up on my elbows, watching him as he joined me.

"You were staring at the same spot. You couldn't have been actually reading the music."

I smirked. "The only way you could have known that is if you were looking at me instead of reading your own music. You weren't paying attention either."

He chuckled softly. "Like I said, we'll be fine."

He leaned in close, his gaze focused on my lips before his eyes flicked up to meet mine. Desperate to officially break any distance between us, and to address the sexual tension that was beginning to form, I leaned in to kiss him, our lips meeting for the first time in days.

I felt a hand on my arm, and he ran his tongue along my lip. I allowed him entrance, meeting his with my own. His hand moved down my arm, clasping my hand for just a moment, before continuing to travel down.

He teased me, running his hand over my waist, and then pretending like he was going to go where I really wanted him to, before his hand met my hips again, pushing me onto my back again.

Once again, I propped myself up on my elbows as he moved on top of me, supporting himself so that I felt hardly any weight at all. His hand moved down my leg a bit, his fingertips running along my inner thigh.

I whined a little into the kiss, lifting my hips a little. I tried to reach down and touch him, but he pushed my arm back, not allowing me to.

He broke the kiss, slowly moving down my body. I watched him warily as he touched me, brushing over my nipples through my shirt, fingering the low waistband on the leggings I'd changed into earlier. He felt me up a little through the material, making me moan and hurry him. He only smirked up at me, making something in me flutter and twist. He really was hot. And nothing felt better than knowing that someone who disliked and was bothered by so much, actually cared about me.

He pulled down the waistband of my leggings and underwear at once, just down to about my knees. He used his hand, pumping up and down a few times, slowly. I blushed, a little embarrassed. I was smaller than him. I wasn't that ashamed of it, because he was bigger than average, but still. I wasn't exactly proud of it either.

He licks up my cock, and I bite my lip to try and hold back the noise I was sure to make as he descended, taking almost all of me into his mouth, bobbing up and down.

His mouth was so wet and so hot, it was a miracle I didn't cum immediately. I knew I wouldn't last long. "Sydney..."

He hummed around me, sending vibrations through me. I moaned, reaching down, just to touch him in some way, even if it wasn't the way I wanted to. I let my fingertips play in his hair for a few seconds as he ran his tongue over the tip, making my vision blur slightly. He pulled away for a minute, and if I hadn't been distracted by the hand he still had on me, I could have seen what he was doing.

His mouth returned to my dick, and he moved the hand that had been on me away. He parted my legs, making me want to shut them again on instinct, but I forced myself to let him do what he was planning, because I trusted him.

I felt a slightly slicked something at my entrance, and I widened my eyes in surprise just as he pushed his finger in. I breathed out a moan, shocked at the previously unknown sensation. He continued blowing me as he pushed his finger in and out slowly, letting me get used to the feeling before adding another.

He found the nerves inside me quickly, and repeated a motion against them. That, combined with all the other beautiful sensations running through me, made me cum in just a few minutes, moaning loudly and arching my back.

Sydney swallowed, surprising me again. I didn't think he would. He did though, and pulled my clothes back into place for me before moving back up for a kiss.

I reached down to touch him, only to find that he wasn't as expected. "You're not hard."

"Keep doing that and I will be again."

I looked down, to see his jeans unzipped and white against the bottom edge of his darker shirt. I looked up again, noticing that his cheeks were red and he was breathing just as hard as I was.

I leaned up and kissed him for just a minute before pulling back again. "I wanted to do that."

"Yeah, well, too bad. Just know that it was your noise that got me off more than anything else. Does that help?"

"Maybe a little."

I pushed him off me, reaching down to the tissue box beside my bed, grabbing a few and sitting up. I turned to him, wiping at the mess he'd made on himself. He laughed at me, placing a hand on my back and rubbing up and down as I cleaned him up.

I threw the tissues away and laid back down by him, my head on his chest and my arm across him. "We've been weird all week."

"Yeah."

"It was just a back-to-school-bad-mood kind of thing, right?"

"Right. And we won't be weird again."

"Good. I've missed you." I paused. "I kept trying to text you or call you but it just felt awkward."

"Was it anything serious?"

"No. I mean, I had that stupid nightmare again, sort of, and I started to call you, but it was like, 3 in the morning and I didn't want to bother you."

"You can call me whenever you want to. You could never bother me."

I tightened my hold on him for a second before loosening again. There was a comfortable silence for a while before he spoke again, sounding like he was sort of falling asleep.

"Do I really have to dress nice tomorrow?"

I laughed. "Yeah. Button-up shirt and khakis."

He groaned, only making me laugh more.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comment and subscribe!