Melodies

Chapter 52: Kell

Courtney had the ability to piss me off more than anyone else could.

She came up to me before Spanish one day, 2 weeks before Winter break, a few days after the break up conversation. She started playing with my hair, singing, "I know a secret!"

I jerked away so she couldn't touch me. "What is it?"

"It's about Sydney."

"What is it?"

"It's a secret."

"Courtney, would you just-"

"Fuck off." I turned around to see Sydney standing behind me, glaring at Courtney. She stuck her tongue out at him, but left us.

I turned to face him as he took the desk behind me. "Are you keeping secrets?"

He rolled his eyes. "I shouldn't have told her about it."

"What is it that she can know that I can't? Does anyone else know about it?"

"Yes. It's a surprise. You'll find out soon enough."

"Who else knows?"

"The girls, Ashton and Alex, and Jamie. And my mom but that's mostly irrelevant."

I sighed. "How soon will I find out?"

"Soon enough. Don't worry about it. I think you'll like it."

I didn't press him further, mostly because class started, and I needed to focus. I was ahead in every class except Spanish. Because I suck at speaking anything that isn't English.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the lame update, thanks to everyone for reading and subscribing!