Melodies

Chapter 59: Sydney

When I woke up for the second time that morning, the first thing I was aware of was my stupid morning hard-on. I pushed up into a half-sitting position, pushing my hair out of my face, slowly opening my eyes more. I quickly noticed that Kell was awake, reading something on his phone.

He looked over at me and smiled, looking cute as fuck. There was something about the way the light shone in through the window that made everything about him glow.

"Good morning," he said, still smiling at me.

I blinked slowly, still half-asleep. "What time is it?"

"It's a little after ten. The girls are already awake."

"Nngh."

He just grinned, and then looked down where I'd kicked the sheets off from me in my sleep. "Have a nice dream?"

I smirked a little. "Maybe."

He smiled at me, looking cheeky and impish, slowly moving down the bed. I stared at him, biting my lip in anticipation. He looked up at me, smiling widely, running his hand up my leg and palming my erection. I shifted a little at the feeling, but I kept quiet, not wanting to alert anyone else as to what we were doing.

He pulled down the waistband of my boxers, holding my dick in his hand, running his palm up and down. I clutched onto the sheets around me, and somehow, my hand hit my phone, knocking onto the floor loudly. I flinched at the noise, and Kell giggled, taking me into his mouth as I was momentarily distracted.

A shiver ran up my spine, and he licked up my length, and then took me into his mouth again. All the way.

And at that exact moment, there was a knock on our door and the sound of a few girls talking quietly. Then Courtney's voice traveled through the door. "Are you guys up yet?"

Kell moved to reply, staring up at me with a sparkle in his eye. "Sydney's up."

I rolled my eyes at him. He just grinned and went down on me again, bobbing his head up and down. I reached down and threaded my fingers in his green hair, trying not to pull.

Courtney spoke again. "Are you guys planning on leaving your room at all this morning?"

I glared at the door. "In a minute. Go away."

She sighed loudly. "But we're bored! And the other guys won't wake up."

"Shove a shoe up your ass if you're bored. I don't care."

I heard Courtney say something as they left our door, but I didn't catch it. I wasn't focused on our conversation.

Kell took over with his hand again, looking at me with a slightly bothered expression on his face. "A shoe up your ass would not feel good."

"I don't give a shit." I was fully aware of my face heating up. My cheeks were probably flushed, and I knew I was breathing heavier as Kell stroked me.

He laughed at my total disregard for his comments and continued what he was doing until I tended, trying to warn him. "I'm going to cum. Shit-"

I came onto his hand, blinking away the remnants of my orgasm as he moved back up to kiss me. I reached for the t-shirt I'd removed last night as he kissed me, then pulled away and took his hand in mine, cleaning the mess off.

He smiled at me, looking pleased with himself. "You're hot when you cum."

I shook my head, but I couldn't hold back my smile. "What am I going to do with you?"
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to everyone who's commented and subscribed so far!