Status: Each chapter is based of an episode! So as i watch an episode i'll type!

Lost in the Shadows

Introducing Kurono

Image

I sighed staring up at the sky watching the clouds morph into different changes. Well, you probably want to know who's looking at the sky don't you? My name is Kurono which means Belonging to dark. As for my last name, it's Akatsuki. Yes Akatsuki as in the evil band of rouge ninjas. My uncle started it when he was about 13 I think. When he was older he snuck into my parents' house and he slaughtered them in a killing spree. I saw it happen. I watched as he toyed with them slowly killing them, even though once they were dead he still played with them, cutting them open to look at their insides. He painted a mural on the wall with their blood even. It was of what the artist had done. Two bodies laid on the ground while a 5 year old watched. I didn't know of his name, my uncle. All I knew was that he was my father's brother and he started the Akatsuki. But something happened. Ever since I was born my eyes, well they were different. One was almost white except its lavender twinge that was my right. My left eye however is a dark violet with rings making it look like a bull's eye. Anyway, back to the part about my uncle. He slit my throat and he gashed my eyes, trying to take them. Which he failed at but I do have scars over both my eyes. As for the throat slitting. He slit so deep that my throat collapsed in on its self that I was breathing from the slit. I'm not really sure what happened because last thing I remembered from then was staring at him with so much hate and then, waking up covered in blood in front of the village hidden in the leafs…. Then I kinda passed out once again waking up in the hospital. I found out that the village I lived in was destroyed when I was going to go back so I just stayed here, Hidden in the leafs. From then on I lived alone by myself and I always had a bandana or something over my eyes. I can see through the cloth fine, it's the thought of my eyes being seen. The people in the hospital, well they didn't take kindly to my eyes. I sighed slipping the dark blue cloth strip back over my eyes before standing up. I looked to the mountains to see paint all over the hokages faces and I shook my head a small smile on my face.

"Naruto…"
♠ ♠ ♠
Hey guys! WAZZZZUP? It's me again! If you've read any other of my stories well then you're probably wanting to stab me with a Kunai… Mostly on my pirates story. Well anyway! I present thee with A Naruto story! I have no Idea about the parings. I've been on a Kakashi spring lately and it won't be right considering Kurono is his student! And back to the parings…I came up with this idea a long time ago and it was supposed to lead to a Sasuke story but as of now I'm not sure…And I'll quit babbling so I can start now!