Status: Each chapter is based of an episode! So as i watch an episode i'll type!

Lost in the Shadows

The eyes have names?

I smiled up at the painted hokages face and walked down the hill to the ninja academy. We were supposed to be graduating tomorrow. I've helped Naruto on a lot of things to try to get him to pass. The only thing he can't do very well that is needed to graduate is cloning. I'm not so good in that department either. I can do a shadow clone nin-jutsu but it's forbidden. I sighed as the school came into view. I jumped down and I landed in front of the door. I opened it to find Iruka-Sensei scolding Naruto and I slipped in closing the door silently and I went to my spot in the back in the empty seat where Naruto sits next to me.

"We will revise the transformation jutsu now, as a punishment." Iruka-Sensei said and I groaned. Damn Naruto. We got into line Naruto pulling me next to him and I smiled. He was working on a jutsu that transformed him into a sexy lady. I watched as Sakura went first and she transformed into Iruka-Sensei as did Sasuke after her. Naruto went up next and I smiled. He did his sexy jutsu and turned into a sexy lady. Let's just say that Iruka wasn't pleased….As other areas of him were. Iruka yelled at him and I sighed as I walked forward. Iruka grumbled something about Naruto and I smirked. Putting my hands together I willed myself to transform into Might Guy. Dear lord that man made me laugh so hard. Iruka –Sensei looked surprise but I smiled and I gave a peace sign.

"You're youth is slipping! We must fix that!" I said before I willed the jutsu to go away. I walked over to Naruto with him laughing his ass off a few of the kids were also. I yawned stretching looking at Naruto.

"Want some help cleaning up the paint?" I asked watching the other kids turning into Iruka. I never really talked to anybody except Naruto sometimes. Nobody else seemed to talk to me. Naruto's lucky go attitude always made me feel a little better for some reason.

"No! I can do it all by myself!" He stated proudly and I nodded.

"Whatever floats your boat boy." I muttered before I silently slipped out the door without notice. I walked in the direction of the dango shop. I looked down at my belt as it rested on my hips. I sighed as I reached it realizing I had no money. Great! You know Naruto's obsession with Ramen. My fault, my obsession with Dangos, His fault. I sighed. Walking back towards the apartment complex I peeked my eyes out from under my eye band and squinted seeing Naruto wash off the paint. I smirked walking in the direction of the huge buildings throwing my head back. Sometimes I wished that I could take off my eye protector and walk around. One of the girls in school. Hinata I think her name is both her eyes are like my right one. It's something that runs in their clan supposedly that allows them advantages in battle. I sighed as I rolled my head forward. I saw a group of girls from class standing looking upwards. I fallowed my gaze to see an open window. Why where they all gathered around it? I watched as Sasuke came to the window and he closed it, pulling the curtains closed. I raised an eyebrow walking past the girls. I guess it was Sasuke who lived above me….Ew.

"Guess I better take a shower." I murmured to myself as I walked in the bathroom. I walked into the shower and I opened the little side window to let the steam pour threw. I undressed myself throwing my clothes into the bin. I stepped into the tub, pulled the curtain closed and turned on the water. I shower quickly, going through my normal routine. Wet hair. Grab shampoo bottle, pull open cap, and squeeze into hand. Lather, rinse, close cap. Take bottle of conditioner, tug open cap, upturn, pour carefully into hand so it doesn't spill and go to waste. Lather, rinse, close cap. Time to wash body-grab scrubby rag. Hold in one hand while reaching for the bottle of body. Open yet another cap, and breathe in the comforting scent of strawberries emanating from the bottle whilst upturning bottle over rag and pour a generous amount on it. Close cap, set aside, then scrub every inch of skin until it's a bright pink. Completely rinse body, turn off water, step out of shower, grab towel, dry body, done. I sighed as I stared at myself naked in the mirror. I puffed out my cheeks blinking at my eyes. I sighed the haunting lyrics floating in my head. My father, He was a Ninja rank S actually. So he was gone all the time and it seemed like he never cared. He's be home one day then be gone for months and repeat the process. He never got me anything for my birthday the 5 years I was his daughter, nothing for any holidays. Like I didn't exist. Only thing he did was train me in Taiijutsu until I passed out when he was home. He made me wear weights that where heavier than 4 overweight people and when I ran with them on I was considered really fast.(A/N: She's faster than Lee!) I sighed as memories started to flood my mind and I shook my head grabbing undergarments and pulling them on. I sighed and I walked over to the pile of blankets on the small mattress that was my bed. I love warmth, in case you didn't notice from the blankets on my bed. I crawled into them sighing as I fell into a heavy nightmare-filled slumber.

I woke with alert sighing untangling myself from the mass of blankets. I inhaled slowly as I stood up walking to my dresser and grabbing new undergarments I walked into the bathroom to change into the new underwear and bra and to go pee. And yes, I told you I went pee now fucking deal with it. I walked to my closet and grabbed my usual attire. A sleeveless short half black turtle neck that stopped under my bust, Arm protectors that went from my elbow to my knuckles on my fingers, A black pair of capris that ended under my knees with a belt that settled on my hips. Least I had on sandals that had a brown ribbon that twirled up my calves. I sighed twisting my hair into a spikey tail. I grabbed my 2 knives and shoved them in my weapon pouch and I looked in the mirror nodding at my reflection. I had developed faster than most girls, I had the body of a 15 year old including curves and a bust to go with it, I sighed. I walked out locking the door. I blinked looking up hearing footsteps seeing Sasuke closing his door. Wait a second. I could see clearly.

"SHIT! I forgot my eye band!" I said rather loudly trying to open my door with the key. I ran to my room grabbing it and tying it on the back of my head. I walked out closing and locking the door once again and I peeked up seeing Sasuke still their looking at me weirdly. Oh well, he wasn't the first one. I held up a peace sign at him and I started walking towards the school and I threw my arms behind my head walking. Sasuke was watching me and I groaned. Why me? Can't he just walk normally instead of being all ninja mode in the trees? I stared at the sky and I sighed the lyrics haunting my head once more.

"Father, father, tell me where have you been?
It's been hell not having you here
I've been missing you so bad
And you don't seem to car?"
I sang softly as the lyrics I made when I was 5 when they were still alive. Damn my somewhat morbid 5 year old mind.

"When I go to sleep at night, you're not there
When I go to sleep at night, do you care?"
I sang out softly once again blinking my eye band catching a tear that slipped from my eye.

"Do you even miss us?
Your bottle's your mistress
I need to know, I need to know"
I sang bitterly my eyes cut a little. He didn't miss us.

"Why are you walking away?
Was it something I did?
Did I make a mistake cause
I'm trying to deal with the pain
I don't understand this, is this how it is?
I will try to understand"
I sang softly once again, my eye band catching the free falling tears.

"Father, father, tell me where are you now?
Its been hell not having you
Last thing I heard, you were fed up, you're skipping town
With no note telling where"
I sang softly. I smiled realizing, I can turn songs and humming into mind gutsu.

"When I go to sleep at night, you're not there
When I go to sleep at night, do you care?"
I sang again clasping my hands together making a quick hand sign. It should make Sasuke stop spying.

"I need to know, I need to know

Why are you walking away?
Was it something I did?
Did I make a mistake cause
I'm trying to deal with the pain
I don't understand this, is this how it is?

Why are you running away?
I don't understand this, is this how it is?
Why are you running away?
Tell me please, tell me please, I need to know"
I sang out my mind working on the jutsu. If I moved my fingers right, I should be able to tell what he's thinking as long as he's listening to my voice.

"Is this what you call a family?" I whispered feeling the tears being soaked up into my band. I repeated the line more bitter each time as I focused on Sasuke. He's in it. I smirked.

"Spent five years wishing that you'd drop the line
But I carry the thought along with you in my mind
But is this what you call a family
Is this what you call a family?"
I sang, my words bitter as I swirled in his mind. He felt Sorrow, pity. I almost scoffed. Nobody needs to take pity on me.

"Why are you walking away?
Was it something I did?
Did I make a mistake cause
I'm trying to deal with the pain
I don't understand this, is this how it is?"
I whispered and I felt Sasuke come closer. Oh yeah, The jutsu. I made a hand signs quick to make it seem like I was twiddling my fingers.

"Why are you running away?
I don't understand this, is this how it is?
Why are you running away?
Tell me please, tell me please, I need to know"
I whispered again untying my eye band. It was soaked. Sasuke was behind me so I was okay, My left eye could see through my eyelid if I willed it to. I heard Sasuke make a noise and I turned my head backwards. I closed my eyes.

"Oh, Hi Sasuke. I didn't realize you were there." I said smiling slightly. Fake smile, and lie. Perfect. He seemed stunned for some reason. I shrugged and continued walking. I reached the door and I sighed closing my eyes. I opened it and I stepped in seeing that no one was here. Strange. I Saw Iruka-Sensei and I walked over to him opening my eyes. I really didn't care at the moment.

"Iruka-Sensei, do you have something I can put over my eyes?" I asked blinking at him.

"Oh Su-" He said turning around to see I had my eyes opened. Once, Sakura pulled mine off and I punched her with chakra in my fist…She went threw the wall and into the forest.

"Is that the…. Byakugan and the….. Rinnegan?" Sensei asked and I raised my eyebrow.

"They have names? I thought they were just discolored?" I asked/said blinking. He nodded quickly and he rushed around rummaging through his desk. He pulled out a black strip of cloth and handed it to me sheepishly.

"Thank you Iruka-Sensei!" I said and I walked to my seat. Sasuke came in after and then shortly after more students started to fill the room.

Soo apparently when our name was called we had to go into a room and preform the test.

"The test will be on the clone justu." Iruka-Sensei said and 2 people in the room deadpanned. Me and Naruto. Oh well, I guess I'll do the shadow clone. I sighed my head falling against the desk along with Naruto. I watched as child by child they left and I sighed. Just me and Naruto. My name was called before Naruto and I sighed saluting him with a smile as I entered the room.

"Hi Iruka Sensei." I said a smile on my face. He nodded and I sighed.

"Kurono, Could you please take off your eye guard, Nezuki-Sensei would like to see. Then we would like to go talk to the Hokage." Iruka-Sensei said and I grimaced. I really don't want to, but if it's necessary. I sighed and I removed the piece of cloth my eyes closed before I blinked. This Nezuki guy fell and I sighed, scratching the back of my neck awkwardly. Nezuki got back in the chair and I sighed looking at Iruka.

"This is the only clone jutsu I can do correctly so bear with me." I said a slight smile. I rolled my shoulders and I put my hands together.

"Shadow clone justu!" I exclaimed and in a puff of smoke there was over 50 of me standing in the room. We saluted him with a giggle and then in a puff they were all gone. Back to just 1 me. I sweat dropped at my justu but Iruka-Sensei smiled.

"PASS!" He yelled and I smiled. I wonder what team I was going to be put on. I grabbed my leaf ninja head band and tied it around my eyes and I left the room outside. I waited for Naruto to come out and I sighed. I really hoped he could do it. Naruto came out slowly and his head was down. Oh no. I walked over to him and I hugged him. Dammit. I sighed as Naruto walked over to the swing in the shade and I walked with him. I sighed my hand rubbing his back. Dammit. I saw people looking at us and I flipped them off. I saw Nezuki appear and I sighed as Naruto looked to Nezuki and I walked the opposite direction back to my apartment. I hope Naruto does good tonight in his attempt to grab the scroll. I'll ask him on it in the morning. I went home and I fell asleep almost instantly not even taking my shoes off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well hello! In case you haven't figured it out. Kurono has the Byakugan in her right eye and the Rinnegan. I stress you to remember that. Also, The song featured later on is called Trophy Father Trophy Son by Sleeping With Sirens!

(P.S I lied there may be some Naruto X OC also but very little. Maybe a little bit of fluff. Nothing big)

DISCLAIMER: I DO NOT OWN NARUTO! BECAUSE IF I DID THEN OBITIO WOULD STILL BE ALIVE AND KCIKING!