Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

What have I done?

I got slammed hardly down in the matress,followed by Daniel straddling my waist. Daniel was my blind dates name by the way. He kissed down my jawline,while running his hand down my chest. The dates went pretty well to be honest. Ryans date was called Brendon,and they seemed to get along pretty well. So did me and Daniel. Rays date was a girl with long,brown hair.If I remember right her name was Christa. I don’t even remember Bobs date at the moment,I was too busy getting laid.

Daniel lived alone in a cosy apartment,not far from his school. He was really nice,and really calm. He had these piercing blue eyes that seemed very dazy and slur.

I ran my hand up his back,under his shirt and pulled it off him,him helping me. After pulling away from my neck to remove his shirt,he bent down again and kissed my lips this time. While wrapping my arms around his neck,I kissed back and tried to kiss gentle to not seem eager. But in reality I was really excited and eager. The kiss became rougher and more sloppy after some tongues involving at his enthusiasm.

The sensation became nearly overwhelming and I moaned into Daniels mouth. His hand found my crotch,and he began rubbing weakly over my pants. Those pants were really tight,and I cursed myself for putting them on. Daniel would probably use a couple of minutes to take them off.
Those pants were my favourite pair,but at the moment I hated them as much as a two teenage girls that comes in the same outfit hates each other. To my surprise,Daniel used about 10 seconds to undo my pants.

Gasp gasp gasp!

And I used 5..

Cough cough,I was very eager.

Undressing each other went very quick,and the touching started. I had no idea how far we were going,but I really didn’t mind either. Daniel kissed down my neck,while holding my boner in a tight grasp. The wave of pleasure sent through me the moment Daniel began moving his hand up and down my length,while nipping on my colorbone. I held my eyes closed,and lips parted and shaped in an ‘o’. Goddamnit,it felt good! His skin was warm,despite how pale he was and my hand ran down his spine.

He began to speed up the pace around my dick and I couldn’t help but make a loud moan at the surprise. I heard Daniel giggle,and I immediatley felt embarrassed. Shit,was I being too loud or something? «You’re so cute..» Was said in a whisper. His voice were low and raspy,almost like a sleepy voice. Oh lord,it turned me on so badly. I bit my lip,feeling my cheeks go warm. My hand that was resting on his lower back found it’s way down to his erection,and started pumping him without any warning at all. I heard a low sound coming from his mouth and it was so cute that I almost chuckled.

After a couple of minutes of stroking each others hard-on,things became more intense. Daniel sped up his pace and so did I. I tried following his pace,but he was sending so many pleasure-waves through me that I just moaned louder and louder for each stroke. The room was dark,smelled sweat and the walls were light brown with some small pictures on it. There was a night-stand next to the bed which was placed in the middle of the room,with the head edge against the wall.

I didn’t manage to observe the rest though,I was too busy being jerked off by a motherfucking handsome fella! I didn’t pay much attention to what I was saying or doing. I felt the coil in my stomach ready to release,and my balls throbbing. «I’m g-gonna cum..» I half moaned and half stuttered in a dazing manner. As I said,I didn’t think much about what I was saying or doing. Well,that until I did something I really shouldn’t have done,and that was moaning something I’d never expect in the moment I came.

«Oh Gerard!»
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy hell guys! Almost hundred readers! I'm so happy omg,thank you so much ;-;
So,I've been thinking. Should I end the story short and make a sequel OR make it long with no following?