Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

You are never coming home

I didn't say anything. I had nothing to say. After that nightme and my parents hadn't spoken alot.Even though it was already 5 days ago..I-I couldn't blame them,they needed to hear the truth no matter how painful it was for them. Everyone was looking at me,though I couldn't care less. I wished Gerard would just sign the damn paper and get on with it. Why did I even have to be there? I just wanted to go back to Jamia and my dogs.

"Frank,are you listening?" I snapped out of my thoughts and looked at Gerard who was signing under the paper and felt reliefed that I could go home now. "Okay,Frank. You're going to stay here a while since me and dad is going on a business trip with Gerards parents." That was dad,I think. I didn't properly listen. All I heard was what he said. "What,but I'm just staying with Jamia at home like usual?" The look on mums face suddenly changed and all color drained from her. Dads face were also pale. "W-What's wrong? Did something happen to Jamia?" When I think about it,she didn't show up yesterday nor today.When neither of them answered I started panicking. "Answere me! Did something happen to Jamia?"

Dad sighed and nodded,and I felt tears forming. "Yesterday,Jamia was in a car accident and she's in a coma right now.We didn't tell you because we didn't want to uspet you..W-We know how much she meant to you.." Tears began rolling down my cheeks. "N-- W-What do you me-mean 'meant'? She's just in a coma,s-she'll wake up again.." My desperate pleading seemed to hurt mum an awful lot and she hugged me. I pinhc closed my eyes and started sobbing into her shoulder. "I-I wanna see her,m-mum.." She nodded and pulled away. I looked over to Gerard,who seemed to look at me with pity. I ignored him and went visiting Jamia.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes,this is a very short chapter. And yes,I was mean for doing that to Jamia(and Frank).
But hey,I can ensure you it'll end okay for Frank at some point c:
And I've been having this headache so I was too to write more. Plus I gotta do the laundry -.-