Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

The little part of the truth

Things were going really bad for Frank,I could tell. He was having nightmares,his mood changed alot and for the first time ever he snapped at his parents. I'd seen him angry alot,but never that angry. And definitely never at his parents. The thing about Frank is that he's so caring.If anyone knows Frank to the bone,it's me. He tells me everything,and I tell him everything. And today I'm going to tell him that I'm pregnant!

If I knew Frank right he'd squeal and hug me. I giggled at the thought. At the moment I was on my way to my fiancè's work. I was walking from the hospital,I'd just gotten the result back. I was just giving him lunch and then get the car,Frank was going to be the first one to hear the news. The street was filled with people and cars were everywhere at the road,traffic everywhere. The sky was blue,but filled with clouds. Probably gonna rain soon. The building was right infront of me,and I walked in the door. John was a mechanic,and worked almost all day. He worked from Monday to Thursday.

I opened the door and walked in,looking for John. As I walked further in I didn't find him at all.
I wondered if I should ask someone for him,but then someone wrapped their arms around my waist and pulled me closer.

After giving John his lunch and talking abit to him,I walked out to my car and started driving towards the Iero's mansion. After a while of driving it started raining and the roads became slippery around the area I was driving in.
♠ ♠ ♠
omg,I'm sorry for not updating! ;-; This is part 1,which is why it's short yeah