Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Hello to the three in one mind

Seeing as the surprise of bumping into someone,and the dizzyness I was already feeling I ended up falling backwards and dragging with me whatever I bumped into. «Woah!» My back hit the grass hard,almost knocking the breath out of me. Something heavy landed upon me,no..Someone,and that someone was Gerard.

«Fuck..Sorry,are you alright?» My eyes were probably red and tear stained,because as Gerard got up on his knees and hands then looked at me he seemed awfully shocked. The face-expression he was holding seemed pained. The ravenblack fringes were dangling down from his head,and the rest of his hair looked messy. His eyes were shining with this greenish brightness and he didn’t look like he’d been sleepless for weeks anymore. About his messy hair,it was ruffled,but didn’t look greasy anymore.

He actually looks..Sorta handsome..

As I continued staring blankly at him,I almost forgot about Jamia. «Frank,did I hurt you?» I shook my head in reply and he sighed in relief. We both got up,though not completly. We were sitting on the grass.The weather was okay.The wind was warm and weak,the sky was grey and filled with clouds. It would probably start raining within an hour or so. «Hey,I heard about what happened about that friend of yours. I’m really sorry.»
Gerard Way was apologizing. What the fuck?

I made a short nod in reply and sniffed. I still was a little creeped out from the scene of the dinner,and confused. This far,I’d seen three sides of Gerard. Homophobic twat,sexual harrasser and gentle. Right now he seemed very gentel and calm. My mind wandered back to why I was even here. Jamia was dead,my best friend,my ‘mother’.My childhood.Gone..What was I gonna do? Tears started welling in my eyes again,and small sobs escaped my throat.
♠ ♠ ♠
hdjgfødhjfblt Sorry for the short chapters people.
But I'm writing in the middle of the night and I'm a little tired. Though,it's the only time of the day I have the time to write ;-;
But hey,a chapter is a chapter right? And if it bothers you,just tell me and I'll write longer chapters c:

So,around now the friendship with Gerard and Frank will start evolving I guess. ANYWHORE
I hope you liked the update please comment and subsrice yakyakyak GOODNIGHT PEOPLE ILY