Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Dirty Dirty Dirty,and even more dirty

Gerard looked really pale, and his cheeks were visibly red. ”F-Frank,what are you doing?” I straddled his waist and grinned down on him. My upperbody sank down to meet his chest and I licked his earlobe, him trying to struggle away. ”Aw,don’t struggle baby” I whispered in a seductive manner,into his ear. In the end,he stopped struggling and wrapped his arms around my waist while pressing harder into my body.

Now,seeing as I just woke up and was feeling pretty horny I started grinding up against him. If I’d been in my normal state I probably wouldn’t have done that. And I really wouldn’t have creeped my hand down in his underwear and started stroking above his front if I really were myself.

Gerard moaned weakly,and kissed my neck. My face expression changed into serious and I grabbed Gerards hardening dick,stroking on it softly. ”Fuck,Frankie..” The way Gerard moaned my name turned me on so badly! I felt myself rising a boner so I decided to use my free hand to grab Gerards hand and lead it down to my front.

He took the hint and started pulling down my boxers. He only pulled down half-way down my ass and grabbed my boner. A tiny little squeal escaped my lips and my eyes screwed shut.

"Fuck,Gerard. S-Should I go on?"

My confidence started sinking as my consiousness became more aware of what we were doing.Gerard moved his hand faster around my cock,me copying his actions. Our moans were almost echoing in the room. It was dark,the air was heavy and our panting and sweating didn't make the air fresher. Gerard suddenly started panting even harder,and I figured he was close to cumming. "F-Fuck! Frank,faster,oh god I'm close!"

I did as Gerard said and moved my hand faster and harder around his leaking dick. A warm coil in my stomach was telling me that I also was close to shooting a load straight in Gerards hand.
In the end,we both came at the same time and we ended up lying in the bed while staring at each other. "T-This doesn't mean anything for now.." Gerard panted out coldly and then turned his back towards me.

I was lying in the bed,staring confused up in the celing.The whole situation was so confusing. Why the hell had I just done some dirty things with Gerard? Why was I enjoying it so much? Why am I feeling so sad that this doesn't mean anything to him?

Does it mean anything to me...?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry,omfg I'm writing this in school so sorry if it sucks ;-;
My bestfriend is watching while I write and I had to re-write some of this motherfucking shit ;_;