Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Flaming homophobe

As the time went I ended up in a small limo with Gerard,who was looking at me with pure hatred and rage through his hazel eyes. The tiny room made me claustrophobic,so I pressed the button to roll down the window. «If you ever dare come close to me, I’ll punch you in the face..» Well that’s nice.. There was silence for a while as I looked at him with an eyebrow raised. «Um..Not that I feel the need to touch you,but may I ask why?» Gerard just frowned and rolled his eyes then looked out the window. The ride was long,and awkward.

Not only had I been separated from my beloved laptop, I had also been dragged into a claustrophobic car with an arrogant,black haired,non-social,probably homophobic and handsome boy. Well ain’t this just fucking wonderful?

The deal is,I’m an only-child,as I said. And Gerard has a younger brother. My family’s company and Gerards family’s company wants to become partners. But in order to do that there has to be a connections between the owners for the authorities to allow that. So,since I’m an only-child and a boy, and Gerard is the oldest son who will inherit the company we’ve ended up getting married on paper.

This is fun.

While lost in thoughts,glaring out the window I felt Gerards eyes on me again. For the time being I decided to ignore it,but as he continued it started becoming pretty annoying. «Why don’t you take a fucking picture? It lasts longer,and you can masturbate to it as well.» Usually I’m much nicer,but this guy is just pissing me the fuck off.

Then I herad a snort. «No way I’m gonna masturbate to a fag.» Homophobe. Raging homophobe. Flaming fucking homophobe. Of all persons in the world mum and dad had to pick a flaming homophobe! This day just keeps getting worse and worse!

The air hitting my face made my fringes automatically push out of my eyes as I turned towards him,chuckling. «Oh,so if you’re a homophobe then why are you constantly staring at me?» The expression on his face changed immediatley and he turned away from me. The walls in the limo room was a soft material,and had a dark purple color.There was a small wine-table attached to the floor with small space, where drinks could be placed. In the middle of the table a winebottle was placed. I couldn’t quite read what it said but from the smell and design of it it looked to be a Syrah,Porto Carras from 1999. Hm,not the finest one,but not bad either.

What? I took classes in this,shut up.

The silence remained in the limo. I wanted to go back to my laptop,though I more wanted to go back to my beautiful dogs. I missed all of them. A small sigh escaped my lips as I continued thinking about my beloved hairdotts.

This day probably won’t get better..
♠ ♠ ♠
I decided to already make a second update because I got two lovely comments and a recommendation
andbecauseihavenothingtodo
What? Did you say anything? No ok
Oh and,comment if there's anything ya'll want to happen
;-;