Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

It's never over

«So he’s using» you?» I nodded and shoved some more ice cream in my mouth,while Ryan messed around with my hair. Both was wearing pink pajamas pants and baggy t-shirts,while we were watching these chick-flick movies. «I mean,yeah. First he was like all over me and groping my junk and stuff.And then we ended up giving eachother a handjob and he’s all like ‘This doesn’t mean anything’» I immitaded his voice,but failed. «And then the next day he started again and then said I was a playtoy and I don’t get anything!» I sobbed out and shoved more ice cream in my mouth.

Yes,me and Ryan was basically acting like two teenage girls.

«Oh.my god,what a douchebag. You deserve someone waay better than him,Frankie. Don’t even dare to get feelings for him okay?» Ryan had this sassy tone,it caused me to giggle. I really could be myself around him,I really liked Ryan for that. «Yeah,I guess..I just hope nothing more will happen between us or else I probably will get feelings for him. But seriously though—Oh my god!» I looked at the Tv and gasped. «She can’t wear those shoes to THAT outfit! That’s just disgraceful! O.M.G»

Rest of the night me and Ryan sat bitching about fashion,boys and stuffing ice cream in our mouths. «I’m really gonna get fat of eating too much ice cream» Ryan said while looking at himself in the mirror,pinching his stomach. A frown scrunched on my face. «Are you kidding me? Boy,your body is smoking hot. So don’t gimmi that bullshit» I bitched out. He turned towards me and raised an eyebrow,holding one hand on his hip.

Ryan was currenly shirtless,but wearing the pink pajamas pants. I was in only boxers. Damn Ryan had a sexy figure! «Says Mr.Smoking-Hot himself» It almost sounded like he snorted it out.

«Oh yeah? Yeah,I know. Not even you could resist my sexy glow» I said in an arrogant manner for joke. «Can’t.» He said. My eyebrows furrowed confusingly. «What?» I tilted my head. «You said I couldn’t resist you. I still can’t» I went silent for a moment before smirking.

"I wake up to a scream,a piercing and painful scream.My ears start ringing.The air is filled with smoke and I can barely breath as I feel pressure to my chest. The suffocation is killing me. I try to raise up,but I’m unable to move. I’m paralyzed. The only thing I can move is my eyes,so I open them. I see a shadow over me. A black shadow. My eyes are barely open so I try to widen them. The shadow becomes clearer and I see who it is.Black hair and pale skin. I try to scream,but my voice is giving in. I look at the walls,they become smaller. The room has no windows or doors and the walls are moving closer and closer to me. I continue trying to scream or move,but I can only move my eyes. A hand strokes over my cheek,I look up to the persons face. I know who it is,but I can’t see his face. I feel suffocated. I feel crushed. My body is heavy and I can’t breath.The hand moves to my neck and starts caressing down my chest. I try to resist,but I cannot move. A heavier pressure moves upon me and I see the shadow right above me. Tears are pressing through my eyes and I feel the hand roaming further down my body. «Don’t you get it..?» The voice asks me. I look up at a pair of hazel eyes. I recognize those eyes. It’s—It’s..’’

«Frank!» I jolted awake,and looked up at Ryan. I was panting,and probably sweating. I looked around in the room,Ryans room. Ryan was lying next to me,leaning up with one elbow,and holding the other one on my hip. My cheeks felt wet and I’m guessing I’d been crying. I sobbed weakly and moved closer to Ryans chest as he pulled me towards him. «It’s alright,Frank. It was only a nightmare.» Ryan shushed at me and layed down with me again.

I closed my eyes and snuggled against Ryans warm chest. A window was open so the air was fresh and a little cold. All of the walls were covered in posters or photos,so there was faces looking at me. Everywhere,I felt like someone was looking at me. I buried my face in Ryans chest and sighed,wrapping my arms around his waist as he was holding around my shoulders.
I should try to relax some more..
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there!
So here's another update yes. So like,I'm a little sick so I've been sloppy with updating lately <.<
But anywhore! Can anyone guess who the person in Franks nightmares is? :3
Comment and subscribe!
Comments makes me happy c: