Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Breaking down

After several weeks of having the same nightmare over and over again,it really started getting to me. I walked down the schoolhall,trying my best to not shake or tremble. My eyes were heavy and I probably looked like shit. «Hey,Iero!» That voice froze me. Oh god no,not him again.

I got smacked in the face,then pushed into the wall. My eyes were closed shut as I recieved the beating,trying to numb the pain. Then I heard it.. «Hey,you fucking cunts get away from Frankie!» I looked up with one eye and saw Lindsey. The jocks ignored her and continued beating me. Concidering Lindsey had a little high status,they didn’t mock her. Though,they should of know better. Lindsey walked over as I saw,then I heard a lot of shuffling on the ground,some wincing,’’ow’’s and smacking.

I tried to look up,barely able to see. All of the jocks are on the ground,and Lindsey holding her hands on her hips,snorting. The throbbing pain in my stomach and the lack of sleep,plus my mental state cracked together and I broke. I started crying,curling up in a ball on the floor. Lindsey tried calming me down or getting me with her,but I refused. The classes ended and people started filling the halls. Everyone stared at me,as I cried in agony,frustration and pain. Whenever someone tried touching me,I started talking about stuff I didn’t even know about.

My math teacher tried grabbing my arm,and right there I got a flashback. «No! Go away stop touching me,I don’t wanna get hurt again please just go away stop touching me I’ll be nice! I’ll do as you say I just wanna go home to Jamia again!» The way I was talking. It wasn’t about the jocks. What the hell even?
Mum and dad ended up picking me up,me still screaming and crying,begging someone to stop touching me. In the end I blacked out completely.

‘’I wake up to a scream,a piercing and painful scream.My ears start ringing.The air is filled with smoke and I can barely breath as I feel pressure to my chest. The suffocation is killing me. I try to raise up,but I’m unable to move. I’m paralyzed. The only thing I can move is my eyes,so I open them. I see a shadow over me. A black shadow. My eyes are barely open so I try to widen them. The shadow becomes clearer and I see who it is.Black hair and pale skin. I try to scream,but my voice is giving in,wait. It’s not giving in,I can’t speak because my mouth is covered with something. I look at the walls,they become smaller. The room has no windows or doors and the walls are moving closer and closer to me. I continue trying to scream or move,but I can only move my eyes. A hand strokes over my cheek,I look up to the persons face. I know who it is,but I can’t see his face. I feel suffocated. I feel crushed. My body is heavy and I can’t breath.The hand moves to my neck and starts caressing down my chest. I try to resist,but I cannot move. A heavier pressure moves upon me and I see the shadow right above me. Tears are pressing through my eyes and I feel the hand roaming further down my body. «Don’t you get it..?» The voice asks me. I look up at a pair of hazel eyes. The person takes his hand on my mouth and rips off whatever is covering it. I scream. The words just flow out of me,as if they were set automatically there. «Please don’t hurt me! I’ll be a good boy,I promise,I just wanna see mommy and daddy again!» I cry out.»
♠ ♠ ♠
So,I got this idea. Soon you'll understand who the person in Franks dream is. Maybe someone already has figured out,I dunno how smart you are <.<
Anywhore,
comment and subscribe!
Comments makes me happy! c: