Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Vacation on Earth

«God,no stop!» I panted out. Gerard just giggled and continued. He flipped me over on my stomach and started dragging up my shirt. I was almost sweating and I was panting alot.He just wouldn’t stop until he was satisfied! «G-Gerard,I’m serious! I don’t want you to continue!»

«Come on,don’t be so grumpy!» Gerard smirked and started...Tickling me again! «N-No! Stooop!» I laughed and continued trying to struggle loose from his grip. Mum chuckled when she walked by us on the balcony. «Alright boys,that’s enough» Finally! I thought I was rescued by Donald,but then..

Water sprayed on us both. Ice cold! I squealed and so did Gerard. Oh my god that was cold! Gerard jumped off me and ran away from Donald,and further into the garden. I laughed and tried getting up too. «Fuck you,dad!» Gerard hissed and tried to stay serious. But of course he couldn’t hold that mask. He started cracking up and laughing again.

The sun was shining and the sky was clear blue. Not a cloud in sight.

After what seemed like hours of playing around,me and Gerard finally decided to give it up and walk inside. It was starting to get dark now anyways,and chilly. Right now,me and my parents,and Gerard and his parents were on a vacation in Spain. Donald and donna had this summer house there and all of us needed a break from the everyday now. I was currently lying on this big bed,which I shared with Gerard. Donna and mum had this ‘secret’(Not so secret though) obsession with me and Gerard so they tried to get us as close as possible.

I still denied whenever Gerard would try to do something sexual to me,but to be honest..It was getting harder and harder each time. The only thing that kept me from letting him do whatever he wanted was Ryan and that I knew it meant absolutely nothing for Gerard.I’d be lying if I said I didn’t start crushing on Gerard,but I really didn’t want to.. I hated him,but at the same time I liked him. If only he wasn’t such a major jerk..
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the short update! But I'll write more from the vacation in next chapter and I promise I'll write in some frerardy actions. <.<
I can't believe I soon have 300 hundred readers though! Thanks so much for commenting and subscribing and recommending omg I love you all so much omfg ;-;