Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Pairings and names,guess I'm falling for you

The thing with staying in Spain,is a little scary though. I mean,mum and Donna go out every night and drag dad and Donald with them. The reason? Well,obviously because they know Gerard would grab that chance to make a move on me. As I might have mentioned,mum and Donna worship me and Gerards 'relationship'.
They even made a fucking name for our pairing,as they call it.

-Flashback-

"I think you two are so cute together!" Mum exclaimed as Gerard was clinging to me,while we were sitting in the livingroom. "Frank,why won't you accept Gerards love?" I rolled my eyes and looked angrily at mum. Donna walked in and 'awed' at us,then said; "We should make a name for this." Mum grinned at this and nodded. "Yes,Donna! You're a genius!" She exclaimed,again. "How though?"

Gerard stood up from the couch,releasing me. "What about me and Franks names? Like,mix them together. Uhm,Gerank?"

Gerank..?

All three of us started laughing. What the fuck? Gerank? It sounds like 'wank' at some point. Oh god!
"What about..Frarard?" I furrowed my eyebrows weirdly at mums comment. That also sounds wrong. "No,I've got it! Frerard." Donna pointed out. For some reason,that sounded about right. I would nod and say that sounded good,but I wasn't even into this pairing and name thing! "God,you guys! Can you stop it?" I said and stood up,stomping out of the room.

-Current time-

"Frankie?" Gerard purred into my ear. Oh god,no not again!
No one but me and Gerard was home. It was 2am and I was laying in bed. Why did I go to bed!?

I tried pretending I was asleep. I was lying on my side and my eyes were closed. As it was quiet,I was breathing heavier to make it seem convincing I was sleeping. But me asleep,appearantly didn't stop Gerard of having it his way. He lied down behind me,so we were spooning and wrapped his arms around my waist. Then I felt his hand creep under my t-shirt and down my boxers.

FuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuckfuCK!

A small sound escaped my lips and my muscles tensed up,letting Gerard know that I was awake. Gerards high-pitched giggle surrounded my ears. "Thought it'd be smart to pretend sleeping for me?" He whispered in my ear and wrapped his fingers around my growing member. I would reply,but he squeezed on the base of my dick and all that came out of my lips was a strangled moan from pleasure.

The thing is,I was gonna grab his hand out of my boxers,push him away or do something to make him stop. But,I couldn't. No,I didn't want to.. "Take his hand out,now Frank" I kept repeating in the back of my head,but nothing. All I did,was laying there,my back to Gerards stomach as he nibbled and kissed on my neck,while 'doing his thing' under my boxers.

I pinched my eyes shut,furrowed my eyebrows angrily while clenching my jaw shut to not make any sounds of pleasure. I wouldn't let him get what he wanted at any costs!

"Frankie..Just give up already. We both know how you feel about me. No use in hiding it,I understand.." Gerard whispered,using a serious tone. I guess it flipped for me when he said the last part.

My eyes shot open and I rose up from the bed,looking at him with a mixture of anger and hurt. Tears were welling in my eyes. "You understand!? You don't understand anything at al! If you did,you wouldn't do all of this to me,just for the fun of it!" My voice was raised so much,I was practically shouting out to entire Spain. Tears slipped down my cheeks. "If you understood,you'd know how much it hurts my chest whenever you touch me! Why!? Because I'm fucking falling for you,and I know it means squad for you!"

With that I got dressed then ran out of the mansion before Gerard could follow me. I ran down the streets,tears falling freely down my cheeks..

Why am I falling for you?
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for such an awful long wait you had to have. I've been strugglign with creativity and my writing program fucking fucked up ._. Anyways,here's your update! Next one will be in Gerards POV c:
Comment and subscribe!
Comments make me happy c: