Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Moment of Revelation Part 1

"You didn't even bother to tell me about this!? Not even Jamia!?" I yelled, my voice hoarse, my throat sore from all the screaming. Dad and mum looked down, and I hoped they both felt really guilty. "For ten years, ten fucking years I've felt insecure and scared! I've almost fucking killed myself because of this! Not because of what happened, but because of YOU! You've let me be scared and insecure for so long! I've been so fucking close to killing myself! Because of you!" Tears were streaming down my face and I sobbed, walking around in the living room.

In frustration I grabbed some of mums expensive vases and threw it to the floor, making it smash into a million pieces. Mum flinched and bit her lip, looking at. Nobody said anything, and I'd been having a go at mum and dad for almost two hours now, crying and screaming and throwing things around.
"Go to Hell! Both of you!!" I screamed before running outside. Then I walked. I walked and walked, not sure of where I should go. But I kept walking. It was starting to get dark, and it got dark early now since it was the middle of October. After what I just found out, I should be afraid to walk alone in a dark, empty street. But I couldn't of cared less.

"Frank?" I squealed and jumped, glancing up at.. Ryan. My eyes were filled with tears and my face was red. My eyes were bloodshot, my cheeks stained with tears. "R-Ry.." "Oh my God, Frank what happened!?" He exclaims, pulling me into a tight embrace. It was weird, I mean. We hadn't talked since the fight over the phone. I looked around, realizing I was outside his house. My throat was hurting too much to speak so I just hugged him back and buried my face in his shoulder. Sobs and tears came running along again and Ryan just rubbed my back, rocking us back and forth gently.

Then I got this slight uneasy feeling. Anxiety, and I pulled away. "D-Don't touch me.." I sobbed. Ryan looked stunned at me. "W-Why? Are you still mad at me? Frank, I'm sorry I snapped at you, please don--" "I'm unclean! Don't touch my disgusting.. Filthy body. You don't wanna touch my gross body." I rambled out, shaking slightly. "Wha... What are you talking about? No, your body is perf--" "Shut up! You don't know ANYTHING!" I yelled, backing away. "What the Hell is going on here?" I heard another, different voice say. I looked behind Ryan to find... Gerard?

"Who are you?" Ryan said, frowning. "Uh, excuse me. That's my boyfriend." Gerard huffed in his bitchy tone and walked over to me. I froze. Did Gerard just call me his boyfriend? OH my God!

Ryans eyes widened. "W-Wha--" "I don't wanna hear it! Whatever you did to make MY Frankie cry, I hate you. Get the fuck away." Gerard hissed. I didn't want him being that rude to Ryan. "G-Gerard.. I-It's--" Then Gerard grabbed my wrist and I panicked, and yelled; "Don't touch me!" Then flinched away. Gerard, as usual didn't really care about my resisting and grabbed me again, lifting me up. I'd forgotten how close Ryan and Gerard lived. Fuck..

More panic flew through me, but I couldn't struggle. I couldn't move. I was stunned. Gerard was carrying me in a princess style, holding me in his arms. I leant against his chest, trying my hardest to not sob. In some miraculous way, Gerard calmed me down, just by touching me. Even though, nobody should touch my filthy body. I was.. Used. Nobody should experience what I have. Get their body filthed and used like that. And as a seven year old kid!

Gerard slumped me down in his bed, sitting next to me and pulled me up in his lap and hugging me tightly, then wiping my tears away. My chest was facing his, my face towards his and my legs around his waist. "What happened?" He mumbled, kissing my cheek as another tear slid down. My breath hitched in my throat when I tried speaking and I shook my head.

"Frank, tell me." His tone was serious. this wasn't something I could remember properly. Only small glimps. Like the nightmares. Just, now I knew what happened. Just not in detail.
"C-Can I tell you tomorrow?" I asked, burying my face in his chest. I heard a sigh, and Gerards chest making a movement before he nodded and pulled me down in the bed with him. I cuddled against his chest and closing my eyes before I fell asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehehehheueh8ehehwuehuehuehebe
Omfg alright. So the meeting of Ryan and Gerard. Isn't that lovely? Anyways. Sorry for the cliffhanger(lolnotreally) but I've written these chapters beforehand, so I have chapter 31, 32 and 33 ready, just waiting to be posted and read by you lovely guys.