Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Moment of Revelation Part 2

"I wake up to a scream,a piercing and painful scream. My ears start ringing. The air is filled with smoke and I can barely breath as I feel pressure to my chest. The suffocation is killing me. I try to raise up, but I’m unable to move. I’m paralyzed. The only thing I can move is my eyes, so I open them. I see a shadow over me. A black shadow. My eyes are barely open so I try to widen them. The shadow becomes clearer and I see who it is. Black hair and pale skin. I try to scream,but my voice is giving in,wait. It’s not giving in,I can’t speak because my mouth is covered with something. I look at the walls,they become smaller. The room has no windows or doors and the walls are moving closer and closer to me. I continue trying to scream or move,but I can only move my eyes. A hand strokes over my cheek, I look up to the persons face. I know who it is, this man took me away from Jamia. I feel suffocated. I feel crushed. My body is heavy and I can’t breath.

The room is dark, and there's candle's.. Lit, red candles everywhere. I'm lying on some sort of bed. It's hard, and there's some white star and goat around on the floor.

The hand moves to my neck and starts caressing down my chest. I try to resist, but I cannot move. A heavier pressure moves upon me and I see the shadow right above me. Tears are pressing through my eyes and I feel the hand roaming further down my body. «Don’t you get it, you're the perfect sacrifice!» The man tells me, chuckling in a creepy way. I look up at the pair of hazel eyes. The man takes his hand on my mouth and rips off whatever is covering it. I scream. The words just flow out of me,as if they were set automatically there. «Please don’t hurt me! I’ll be a good boy,I promise,I just wanna see mommy and daddy again!» I cry out. "Sorry, I can't let you go. You're chosen for a sacrifice." What is a sacrifice? I keep quiet, panting and crying, staring at the man with fear in my eyes. He brings up a shiny, big knife and starts ripping it through my shirt. I try to struggle again, but then I realize that I'm tied. My hands and feet are tied. I'm so scared! I just wanna go back to mommy and daddy, and specially Jamia! She must be so worried! The scary man rips off all of my clothes. "W-Why are you do-doing this!?" I yell, trying to struggle more. "For the sacrifice of course!" He exclaims, grinning wickedly. His eyes are glowing intense hazel.

The man puts the blade to my chest, dragging it down. I scream, not in pain but in panic. He continues dragging it across my chest and stomach in all directions. It's not deep, but deep enough to make it bleed. I manage to look down, seeing this kind of symbol. Then the man start saying something while taking off his own clothes until he's completly naked as well. I can't understand what he says, but I hear the word ''Diablo'' and ''Diabolica'' a lot. He gets ontop of me again, my chest raising and dropping faster and faster as I breath heavier and quicker. What is he doing to me!? I squeeze my eyes shut tightly, then feel this absolutely sheer and torturous pain in my butt. I scream. My throat gets so sore, and I breath so much.

Then everything goes black...... "

~To be continued~
♠ ♠ ♠
SO NOW YOU KNOW. FRANK WAS A VICTIM OF RAPE AND ALMOST GOT SACRIFICED BY A SATANIC CUNT TO THE DEVIL AND KNOW HE REMEMBERS EVERYTHING!!!1!1!1!1!!1one!!!!1!1!!11!

Anywhore, writing this chapter was horrible. Absolutely horrible. I think I teared up once or twice.
BUT, there's still a mystery to all of this; How did Frank get out alive?
Comment and subscribe!
Comments make me happy! c: