Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Moment of Revelation Part 3

"So, that's what happened to 7 years old me."

This must of been the first time I'd ever seen Gerard speechless. He just sat in the messy bed, in his room, staring at me. I shifted a little in my spot, closer to him. When he just stared, I got a little scared he'd might think I was disgusting and impure, but then he blinked and pulled me closer. He wrapped his pale, slim arms around my waist and hugged me tightly. "I'm so sorry, Frank.." He breathed out shakingly, almost like he apologized as if he'd done it. "F-Frank, I'm so sorry." He nearly sobbed.

The moment we were having confused me. What was he apologizing for? Did he feel guilty? If so, for what?
"G--Gerard, it's okay. It wasn't your fault." I stuttered, feeling myself close to tears as well.

I tried keeping a blank face, but gave up when my face just wrinkled up in a sad expression. My lips quivering while trying to keep away the frown, and eyebrows trying hard to not furrow up. I forced my eyes shut to not let the tears slip away, but they dripped down even so. "I-I feel so dirty.." I sobbed and buried my face in his shoulder. MY breth started hitching in my throat against my will.

After 10 minutes or so, we were both done whining and sobbing, and Gerard wiped away the tears on my cheeks, smiling gently at me. He looked into my eyes before planting a soft kiss to my lips, and I responded. It was a short kiss, but a comforting one. "So, I have one question though." He began, looking wondered at me. "What's that?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "How did you get out alive?"

That's a very good question.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm so terribly sorry that this ended up as a short chapter, and that it took a month to update. I should of clapsed the others in with this one to make it longer, but I've written them in my notebook and I don't have time to write more, I have so much stuff to do!
I might have time to update later tonight, but I can't promise anything. I'm sorry, but rkfjcklyjnglh
Comment and subscribe!
Comments makes me happy c: