Status: BACK AGAIN

Married or Not, I Hate You

Blind date

A week had passed after the dinner,and today I was going to hang out with my friends. No Gerard,no rich family,no ‘’not-normal-things’’. It was Finally Friday! And to my surprise,the bruise had faded away completly. Guess that was cool. I was standing in the mirror,fixing my hair when the door knocked. «Come in» I answered,not taking my eyes off the mirror(Meaning,myself).

Jamia walked in,grinning at me. The room was a mess,since Jamia had been on vacation for the week. A wide smile formed on my lips and turned around and nearly ran over to her,hugging her tightly. «I missed you! How was vacation?» There was piles of clothes everywhere on the floor,the windows were covered in black curtains and the air was heavy.

The air was heavy for two reasons. One,the windows have been closed for a week. Two,I smoke in here whenever Jamia isn’t around. «I’ll talk about that later,because now I have to clean up this mess.But look at you,are you going on a date?» I just smirked. «Have you been smoking again in here?» Her eyes went small,looking at me. I’d had a whole gaming session here whenever I could,not my fault I’m too lazy to get up and smoke outside. «Um,no..Of course not»

«Frank anth--» Then I interrupted her. «Sorry,I gotta go. Hanging out with friends,bye!» Then dashed out the door and down the hall. The hall was thin and long,covered in patterned paintings. I didn’t like the hall,it’s so small.

Why does everything have to be so small in the house,I’m claustrophobic damnit!

I yawned.

The past four days had been very sleepless. Remember the nightmare I had the other day? Well,they kept coming. Just,for each day they’ve gotten worse and worse. I’m still trying to figure out who the shadow is. It’s a person I know,that I’ve seen before. I just can’t figure out who!

When I walked out the door,and down the gate I saw that Ray and Bob was already in Ray’s car on the front porch. I straightened down the plain black t-shirt I was wearing and looked down on my black skinny jeans. Today I actually decided to put in the piercings in my nose and lip too!
I had a thin layer of eyeliner under my my eyes,and I’d straightened my hair. Yes,I was going on a date. Me,Ryan,Bob and Ray had been asked to go on this blind date. And the best part,there was two other gays that wanted to meet me and Ryan. I felt so excited!

I walked quickly towards Ray’s car and smiled as I hopped in.
«Hey,looking good Frankie. I’d might date you myself if I were queer.» I just grinned at Bob’s comment. «Oh yeah,baby you’re making me so hot» You might think that reply would creep someone out,but Bob and Ray was used to that. Specially since I was joking. Ryan would suddenly start talking like that when he was drunk,making a move on everyone and everything.

I’d be lying if I said me and Ryan had never been involved. But it was no feelings in it,we were both drunk and horny so we decided that we’d let it be in the past. The ride wasn’t quiet at all,Bob hopped into the backseat with me and we started messing with Ray who was driving. And just messing around. «Hey,Frank. Remember that time when Bert got high cause he’d been snorting something,then he sneezed powder all over Matt and he got so angry that he tried throwing a beer at him?» I nodded and laughed at the memory,well..What I remember of it. «Do you remember the part where he missed and threw it at that Hayley girl instead of? And Lindsey laughed so hard that she threw up?» Okay,that I don’t remember.

I burst into laughter,holding my stomach while trying to speak. Bob patted my back,hushing me. That party was two years ago,it was one of the first times I was at a party. And with my friends. I remember how excited I were for getting friends. And not just two,that creeped everyone out with weird habbits. No these were actually a little high up in the status. Specially Bob and Lindsey.
After a while I managed to stop laughing and we’d arrived to Ryans place. He really looked good as he hopped into the backseat with me. His brown-blonde hair literally shined! «Wow,Edward Cullen. Where’s the sunlight?» I commented while pointing at his hair. He just frowned and shook his head. «How dare you compare me to Edward!? I’m much more fabulous than him!» ..And sassy.

Everyone just giggled at him,and we turned up the volume on the radio. After a short period we arrived to Ben & Jerrys. «Oh my god,I’m gonna get fat after being here..» Guess who that was,of course..Ryan.

I giggled and shook my head,then stepped out of the car. There was a group of four others outside the entrance. Two girls,guessing for Bob and Ray. And two handsome guys,guessing for me and Ryan. One of them had raven black hair,he was tall and a really pale skin tone. His eyes seemed to be crystal blue. Damn,he was hot! The other one was slightly shorter,had brown hair and eyes. He didn’t look as special as the taller one,but he had the looks indeed.I leaned closer to Ryan and whispered «I’m having the tall one..» as we walked. He groaned and muttered ‘fuck’,but let me have him.
♠ ♠ ♠
yaaay,new chapter! And it's a little long too :3
Tbh,I were gonna make it longer,but I think you'd get really unpatient if I'd use longer time now.
Comment if there's anything you'd like to happen c:

Oh,and next chapter will have some sexual content,so be prepeared eue