The Singer Finished Singing and He's Walking Out

chapter 11

Frank's pov
I sat on the end of the bed in the shitty motel room that I'd rented with a bottle of Jack Daniels in my hand. It was early afternoon and I figured that the other guys must be missing me by now but I had no desire to let them know where I was, I felt that by seperating myself from everyone I wouldn't be able to hurt anyone else.
I opened the bottle and lit a cigarette, laying back I alternated between smoking and drinking until the cigarette ran out and I was halfway through the bottle.
Slowly I got up and placed the bottle on the table on the opposite side of the room before walking back over to the bed and laying down, staring up at the cieling I watched the sunlight cause shadows to appear and watched them until I felt my eyelids become heavy, closing them I fell into a uncomfortable sleep.

When I woke up the room had become dark, I rubbed my eyes and looked around as I readjusted to the environment. Looking at my watch I saw that it was 11.30pm, I'd been asleep for like ten hours. I stood up to stretch and took my cell phone out of my pocket, turning it on I saw that I'd recieved 15 texts, mostly from Gerard. Most of them read the same kind of thing, where are you? are you ok? please call me? Before I could reply the phone started to ring, caller ID showed Gerard, I hesitated for a moment before answering it.
"Hello."
"Frank! what the fuck? where are you? I've been so worried." Said Gerard sounding a little angry.
"I just needed to get away," I replied.
"Where are you?" He asked again.
"It doesn't matter," I sighed.
"Frank, I've been looking for you everywhere, the least you could do is tell me where you are." He said.
"No, Gerard if Itell you where I am you'll come here and I just want to be alone." I said feeling bad that I'd managed to hurt him anyways.
"Ok then, when will you come home?" He asked.
"I don't know, soon maybe." I replied as I ran my fingers through my hair.
"Ok, well will you leave your phone on?" He asked.
"Sure," I replied.
"I'm tired so I'll talk to you in the morning."
"Ok then."
"Frank!"
"Yes?"
"I love you." He said sounding sleepy.
"I love you too," I replied before hanging up.