Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

We went from Tangled to Romeo & Juliet rather quick.

The ambulance came and carried her and I off. I was in tears. I was in the lobby of the hospital for 2 hours before a doctor came out to see me.

I really needed to talk to my mother. More then anyone I finally sat down and started crying talking with my mom. Hoping she could hear me, "I know you sent me her for a reason, she's the one isn't she? There's a reason for everything and she is such a light in my life. There's a rainbow at the end of this isn't there? There must be, Only you and God could know though. I love her mom, I won't lose her like I lost you. oh, I love her. I love you.''

"Mr. Carlile?" He came outside her room. "Yes, that's me. How is she? is she going to be alright?"
"Well, she's doing fine. We stopped the bleeding just in time. But, she's going to be needing to stay in psychiatric care for a while. You understand that?" I looked at him and tears started swelling up again. "I do, anything that will get her well again. Can I see her?" The doctor nodded and let me in her room.

There she was so fragile looking. In the hospital bed fast asleep. Her wrists were bandaged up really tight and there was an oxygen tube in through her nose. I sat down near her bed and started crying. I lay my head face down on the edge of the bed. Before I knew it I felt fingers moving through my hair. I looked up and it was Gia.

"Hey, you'' she spoke very softly. "Gia, Gia, are you alright? what happened?" I spoke softly but rather fast. Then I realized maybe now isn't the time to talk about this. "Nevermind, we don't have to speak of it right now.''

"No, no, i'm fine. I owe you more then an explanation. I'm so sorry Austin, I really can't explain this to you. Because I honestly don't know what happened. Not really." She began to sob. I caressed her cheek and kissed her softly on the lips.

"You don't owe me anything, I'm just glad you're alright and that you're safe. How do you feel? oh, Gia..." I began to cry she held my face and wiped my tears.

"Listen, I think everything happens for a reason. I think now that all of this is out of the way we can move on with our lives together." She spoke so soft.

"Do you think we did this all to fast and it got you in a tizzy?" I asked her concerned. "No! no, don't think of it that way Inside of me, at the end of it all do you know whats left? Love. All I feel for you is love." I kissed her hard.

'You know I have to stay here for a while. I'm not sure when I'll be home again, could be weeks or months." "I know, I know and that's okay. You take your time and when you're ready I'll be here waiting for you. I'm never going to leave you.'' I reassured her

"I'm still sorry I've already put you through so much. It wasn't necessary'' I kissed her perfect lips. "I don't want you worrying about me. I'm worried about you. Everything will be okay, I promise."