Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

Tonight I become the most dazzling precious treasure.

1 1/2 Years later.

Austin was planning something tonight. He wouldn't tell me what it was, I was getting rather nervous really. Although, I really shouldn't have anything to worry about. Austin and I loved each other very much.
I've never felt this way about anyone. After my breakdown it seemed like Austin was walking on egg shells. I had to reassure him he didn't have too.

I have the gift of a new heart. It was already 6:00 pm, Austin asked me to dress extra fancy. I was excited about that. I bought a new dress for the occasion, did my hair was being a total girl.
I waited down the stairs and had a drink in hand. Austin came down the stairs, he looked so amazing.

"Hi,babe!" "My lord you look so beautiful Gia!" He held me by my waist and kissed me gently. We walked to the car and were on our way to this restaurant. I had no idea which one we were going to.

We arrived at a french restaurant called La Faberge, it was really fancy. We sat down and ordered drinks. The night continued with our food and had some dessert. We talked about everything and reevaluated our entire relationship.

The most amazing to the sad. which were the distance and the breakdown. He began to speak.
"Gia, you know I love you. I love you more then anything! you are my muse, my new reason for living next to music. And...I was wondering my love....." He got down on one knee.

"If you'd be my wife and marry me." I started to tear. I never thought in a million years I'd get to this point.

"Yes!" We held each other and people in the restaurant were applauding. Tonight I've become the most dazzling precious treasure. I am treasured over all the earth, look at what he's done he's laying down his life. I am in awe and in shock, I am in love and given away. One of the coolest parts of the night is to see how excited Austin was.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not sure if I should continue or not.