Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

Rapunzel & Flynn Rider

The Wedding Day.

It was a gorgeous day out, Perfect for a beach wedding. It was always my dream to have a beach wedding. I know I know a guy wanting a beach wedding? but it's true

The sound of the ocean, waves, a perfect breeze, the sand I just love the ocean too much, luckily Gia absolutely loved the idea of it as well which was just so cool.

I was beyond nervous. I know I've been down the isle before but this time was different. I was deeply, truly, crazy, in love with this woman and in a matter of minutes she's going to be my wife.

I was standing on the right side with my best man Alan next to me. All the guests were in their seats left and right side. Her family, mine. The music started playing, she was walking down the isle.

She decided to walk alone. A symbol of her independence, strength and that once she came towards me we'd be one.

She looked so beautiful, I started to tear up as soon as she came up to me. She let out a giggle and wiped the tear from my eye. The ceremony began..The priest instructed that I take her hand that she take mine. We began to read our vows.

I began.

Gia Marie, as we stand before both God and man, making public our commitment to one another, I wish to make it known that I recognize first of all God's authority over my life which is exercised from His loving heart. He has chosen me to be one of his own, and He is now my life. I recognize also that He has blessed me and entrusted to me your life as a free gift that I have not earned. In recognition of these things, Gia, I purpose to love you with His love, to provide for your needs through His enablement, and to lead you as He leads me, as long as He give us life together, regardless of the circumstances. As Psalm 34:3 expressed my heart when I asked you to marry me, so it expresses my heart now: "O magnify the Lord with me and let us exalt His name together."

It was rather long but I had so much to express. Our love for God, Our love for each other she began hers.

On this special day, Austin Robert , I am reminded of the verse James 1:17 which says, "Every good thing bestowed and every perfect gift is from above, coming down from the Father of Lights with whom there is no variation or shifting shadow." With a gift such as you, I know that many new responsibilities face me. In I Corinthians, it explains "It is required of a steward to be found trustworthy." I cannot do this on my own strength, Austin, but by God's grace and power working within me I desire to be trustworthy as your wife by following your leading submissively, even as unto Christ, loving and serving you in all circumstances as long as He give me life on this earth.

And with the end of that, We exchanged rings and the priest concluded that we were now husband and wife. When given the proper permission I quickly went to Gia's lips and planted her a passionate kiss. everyone started applauding.

We walked hand in hand down the isle. I was excited and happy! for the first time I know we could conquer the world together and will live Happily ever after.

I looked at her. "Hey, Flynn Rider, guess what?"

I laughed "What?"

I kissed her, "You saved me from my tower" <3
♠ ♠ ♠
Gia In her wedding dress! (: Gia Marie's Wedding