Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

Fall fast, the course of love never did run smooth.

I handed her a beer and sat down. I called her princess, well she is one. She should be treated as one. Here's the plot twist, I want to be the one to treat her as such. I was falling for this girl, and pretty hard. We talked about so many things, we actually had a lot in common.

We were sitting in the lounge alone while everyone else was drinking and causing chaos. I just needed to be alone with her. I was going for it, I was going to tell her I was falling for her. Too soon you think? yes, maybe but that's love. Fall fast, the course of love never did run smooth.

She began to speak. I love her voice, I could listen to her for the rest of my life. Okay, calm down Carlile. I thought, you've already been destroyed by one woman. Exactly, I have but for some reason deep inside of me. My thoughts I felt like I could let her in let her come on tour with me, she seemed broken and fragile.

"I don't do this a lot, hang out with many I mean."She smiled. "Oh? well, that's okay there's nothing wrong with that." I looked at her. Here it comes the word vomit. My feelings. Shit.

"You know, I'm going to say something here and I don't want to scare you off. Spending the day with you has been one of the greatest days I've had in a really long time. Personally, I mean anyway. I was hoping, praying, wondering if you'd like to come on the rest of this tour with us? me? I mean. if you want? you don't have to worry about anything, It's just I really fell for you. I know what you're thinking"-She cut me off.

"That I just met you and spent an amazing day with you and I feel the exact same way" She smiled. "You do? so what do you say? I mean lets get to know each other? We could go really slow and if you're not into it I'll send you home personally." I looked her in the eyes with

Sincerity and warmth, I interlaced my fingers with hers waiting for her reply, she smiled at me. It gave me chills. "Sure! I'd love too! Can Linda stay, I mean that would be the appropriate thing to do" I hugged her tightly. I never wanted to let her go. "of course she can! I love her!" I was so excited. I would have been heart sick if I had left her here. The tours almost over anyway and she lives 20 minutes away from me.

This must be a dream.
♠ ♠ ♠
<3