Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

We will meet in the moonlight.

I couldn't believe this. Was this really happening? I mean am I really going on tour with someone I just met? and have fallen in love with? It's true, love at first sight exists. I don't know, I don't see this lasting very long though. I mean eventually he'll see what a disaster I really am.

It was my first week on the bus. Linda was already comfortable and was drinking often with Tino and Alan. I slept in Austin's bunk while Austin slept in the lounge, Linda was in Alan's bunk. Alan and Linda seem to have taken a liking to each other. It was cute really.

I was exhausted psychically and mentally. I kept thinking over and over, Whats going to happen when I have a bipolar episode? I just couldn't stop thinking about how much Austin is not going to want to deal with anymore added drama in his life. Austin has been such a gentleman, so sweet he treated me very much like a princess. I mean we haven't gone on a real date or anything yet.

Austin promised that at the next venue he and I would ditch warped tour after they played. He had been searching all day for restaurants near the venue. I walked over towards him. "Found anything yet?" I kissed him on the cheek. Austin & I haven't had a first kiss yet, I know I know This is all happening so fast but yet so slow. "No, not yet but I promise you, it'll be worth it!" He smiled at me and kissed me on my cheek.

We finally arrived at the venue. Luckily for Austin & I their sets started pretty early on in the day, like around 2:00 so, Austin and I had the rest of the day. They played amazing as always, They give so much of their energy towards every performance. I just love watching Austin he's so sweet in person and angry performing.

"Hey You!" Austin snuck behind me and wrapped his arm around my waist and kissed me on the cheek. He was so adorable. "hey!" I said. "So, for our first date I was thinking Chinese? there's this chines place right around the corner from the venue., If you're up for it?" he asked. "Oh, sure that sounds amazing I love chinese."

I was actually really excited. It's been a long time since I've been on an actual date and was treated with respect. Austin was just perfect.

Austin and I entered the restaurant. it was a lovely setting, very romantic I must say. "I know this isn't exactly first time quality but I hope you're enjoying yourself Gia. I will admit to you I am very nervous right now." " It's lovely! thank you really." Austin and I talked about everything, It was time I had to be honest. This date would make or break us.

"Austin, you know being with you has made me happy as well. You are such a special person who loves and cares and gives and receives. But you must know, I'm going to need you more then you'll need me." He looked at me concerned, He touched my hand.

"Why? what's the matter? whatever it is we can go through it together!" He held my hand gently stroking it with his thumb.

'I have Borderline Bipolar Disorder, there are going to be days where I want to scream, cry, and want to die. I just don't want you deal someone like me it's not worth it. So, it's probably best if we just stop before we start!" I got teary. fuck.