Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

This is not pretend, don't play the end.

I was in shock, I didn't expect that.

"Gia, my love. Don't worry about that I can handle it this is not pretend, don't play the end I know you're real and not just a book I read. Soon I will show you how a heart can never fail, never change. I'll never change." I had to quote this one's for you. I had too, that song couldn't be anymore accurate to this situation.

She got teary, I held her hand stroking it with my thumb. "You see that's the thing, you will. You don't play shows and become greeted with fans and be so amazing then have this crazy girlfriend? how could you handle something like that? the crying? the suicidal thoughts? it isn't fair too you is it?"

She didn't understand that I could handle it. I've been through so much myself It's okay. I needed to reassure her that we could get through anything.

"Look, I know it'll be hard, especially for you. But, I swear I would never turn you out because you have emotional troubles. It doesn't change how amazing and what a special person you are too me. To anyone, really. I lost my mother at a pretty young age and if it's one thing she taught me was love, kindness and to be caring. I fell in love with you! I could never let you go away from me." I don't know what else I could say to convince her I do have a speech prepared in the back of my mind but that'll take forever.

"I just don't know, I mean the thing is I fell for you too! I just don't want to be one to ruin your happiness." I wiped a tear from her eye and caressed her cheek. "You can't! I want to hold you when you cry, be there when you're in your deepest seed of pain. I'm hurt to you know! You aren't alone. We an get through anything."

She looked up at me and kissed my hand. She looked so beautiful even teary eyed. My heart aches for her. I need her love. She smiled. "haha alright. let's do this!" I was so relieved and my heart soar. She took a sip of her wine and started speaking. "So, you've heard about my problems haha how about yours?" I couldn't help but smile because she was just so adorable about the whole thing.

"Well, aside from losing my mother, I have a heart disease and have had surgery before on it. So, I suppose were in the same boat with life or death." She had this look of worry on her face. shit.

"Don't worry! I'm alright though! don't panic haha." I had to laugh to get her at ease. Her beautiful eyes lit up. She looked at me, it made me have butterflies.

"Thank you, Austin, You really are a prince." I pushed my seat closer towards her. I brushed some hair away from her cheek cupped her face and pressed my lips on hers. Her lips tasted of cherries and vanilla. It went smoothly my tongue licking her bottom lip. I felt her grin, I did the same.

We pulled away from each other and smiled. "perfect'' we said in unison. see, great minds think alike. I couldn't wait to tell everyone how official we were. "I'd like to think of us a Disney couple if that's alright with you" I asked her laughing. She too started laughing "yes! that'd be perfect, which couple?" she asked

"I was thinking Tangled, since i'm the one who will save you from your tower!" She smiled and kissed me hard. Yeah, I like that Rapunzel & Flynn Rider.
♠ ♠ ♠
Aw, they kissed. <3 the disney thing is cute don't deny it.