Status: <3

I'll Play the Romeo, You Play the Juliet

What light through this window breaks?

That two weeks went fast. It was already time for me to move in with Austin. I was really nervous, I mean moving in? then again I was on tour with him for 2 months on a bus. Moving in with him should be nothing right?

Once we all parted ways Austin and I went to his house. It was a cute little apartment 2 bedroom, Kitchen, living room, bathroom and dining area. I could defiantly get used to it. I loved it.

"hey! what do you think? I hope you like it" Austin asked and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Oh, yes I do, I do it's perfect for us." aha, us. that sounds really weird to me this whole thing is just weird for me. After taking a nap we both decided to go to my place and start packing up my things.

"Don't laugh okay, my room is messier then you think." It was about the same as Austins. "i'm sure it's fine love.'' We walked in and it looked how it always looked. Messy as hell. Austin came in with over 40 boxes. We started in the kitchen and managed to get into the bedroom. I packed up every single thing. We bought a UHAUL and packed every box into it.

We finally arrived at my new home. Austin brought in all the boxes and we started unpacking right away. We were just really excited to be together in our home, yeah OUR home. oh, dear. what a step I just took. Seriously. After everything was unloaded I knew I was ready. something about being together in our own place and having Austin there just made me feel ready. Then I got to thinking am I really ready for us to have sex? or am I just manic? at this point it doesn't matter because I'll never know the true difference.

I was sitting on the kitchen counter thinking and overthinking beer in hand. Austin came around and kissed me I wrapped my legs around him and pulled off his shirt. He picked me up bridal style and put us in our bed. I knew it was time. Our kissing got heavier and heavier I stopped.

"I'm sorry I've been so against us doing anything..." I can't explain how awkward this is for me. "What do you mean anything?" he asked. "You know..Sex? Austin, sex." It just came out. "Oh, well, G, sex doesn't make a relationship it's just a beautiful part of it. I'm glad we've waited until now Our relationship is so much more real and beautiful." He kissed me "really?" I mumbled "Yes, I'm not going to lie I have had dreams about how perfect our love making should be. Which is why...." He got up and went into the kitchen.

He came back out with 4 candles. he was such a romantic. "I have these. You deserve to be devoured in a beautifully romantic setting, I've never made love before." "what do you mean? you were married?" I was confused. "No, I mean really be into it. that was sex. I've never been truly in love before and this would be my first time being truly in love making actual love. You see the difference?" He asked. "Yes, I do and I haven't either only with you. You make me feel very much in love."

I was excited and I loved how he said he's had dreams about it. The fact he's never been in love before and he is with me It'll only make this experience 10X better. He kissed me hard and and wrapped his arms around me caressing the small of my back. Slowly his hands reached up near the center of my back, unfastening my bra and slipping it off. Softly he kissed from my neck, my collarbone, my chest and His lips sent chills through my body with each kiss.

He hovered above me, looking down to our hips. My heart was racing and so was my mind. His hips started to thrust onto mine harder and faster. My breath was uneven and I bit my lip so I could keep from moaning. I don't know I just thought moaning would have made it awkward. He'd vary the pace between slow and hard, making my body shake with pleasure. He kissed me passionately and His eyes closed softly and his grip on my hips tightened as he released into me, both of us letting a loud moan His body lay ontop of me, out of breath, slightly sweaty, and shaking.

That was the most amazing feeling I've ever felt. I He hovered over me again and kissed me. "I love you, you know. I'll always be here for you." he whispered in my ear. We switched position and where I was now laying on his stomach with the two of us buried in blankets. "I love you too" We drifted off to sleep. Nothing bad can happen now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love Scene &lt;3