Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Welcome to The World Darcy Olivia Styles

-1 year later-

A year went by, and a beautiful baby girl was born. Harry named her Darcy Olivia Styles. He said her middle name was after me. I smiled. Right now we were in London at Harry's moms house. Darcy was already one and had a beautiful smile and dimples like her father. She had blue eyes and golden blonde hair like mine. Her eyes reminded me of Harry. They were big eyes, and so blue. I smiled. Harry couldn't stop smiling at her. He loved her.

I went through hate from his fans, and the 'Beliebers' supported me. We were the 'It couple' on every magazine. Mine and his face every where. I couldn't believe it. He helped me and so did my mother. Darcy meant everything to me, I want her to be normal. I didn't want her going through the things me and Harry go through. Since she's walking now, Harry decided to put her in ballet classes, the gymnastics and then hip-hop so that she can have my talent in her as well.

"Look at her go!" Harry's mother said.

"She's gorgeous isn't she?" Harry's father asked.

"She gets it from her mum" Harry said smiling at me. I smiled. Darcy ran to Harry when he held his arms out. She giggled. Which made my heart race.

"Dadadadadadada" Darcy said.

"Yea, im Daddy" He tried to understand her.

"Dadadada" She said playing with the button on his shirts.

"Yea!" He said smiling at her, kissing her cheek.

"I think thats her first word!" Harry's mom said.

"She's been saying that all day!" I said.

She kept saying it which made us all laugh. She was a cheeky gig, just like her father. Harry tried to stay with her as much as possible, which means bringing her on tour and on stage. Her smile lit up the stage. The other boys loved to be with her. She could light up a room just by being in one. Justin is already spoiling her. He gave her 12 outfits and 16 pairs on vans and converse. All in her size.

Katy Perry and Rihanna came to the baby shower. Along with many other celebrities. So she got a lot of things. Once she was born, Katy Perry was so happy. She was all over her. She loved her.

I looked at Harry and smiled. He turned to me and saw me smile so he smiled back. We decided to leave his moms house and head back to his flat. Me and Darcy go back to America in 2 more days. Once we got to his flat a grabbed Darcy's bag and headed inside, while Harry grabbed her out of the car seat. She had fallen asleep. Once we entered the flat, Harry set her down on his bed and walked back into the living room were I was on the floor laying down.

"Babe, get up from the floor" He laughed.

"Sorry! Im just tired" I said.

"I told you you were going to be a great mum" He said picking me up from the floor.

"Thanks" I said smiling. He smiled.

He bent down and picked me up bridal style and just held me in his arms. He kissed my forehead. He brought his lips down to mine. His lips touched mine and the tingling feeling went down my body. I was still in his arms. I pulled from the kiss.

"Im not heavy for you?" I laughed.

"Babe, to me your like 5 pounds" He laughed.

"Whatever" I said. He laughed and I jumped off his arms. He smiled as I walked upstairs to go check up on Darcy. He slapped my bum and I turned around and playful hit his arm. He smiled. Darcy was still sound asleep. She looked just like Harry but with my hair.

I smiled and a tear came down my eye. I felt two hands wrap around my waist. Harry's chin rested on my shoulder.

"I love her" He whispered.

"I love her too" I said as we both looked at her.

"I love you sweetheart" He said.

"I love you too Hazza" I said. He kissed my cheek and began to move his hands up to my breast grabbing on to them tightly. I loved the fact that he did this. He squeezed on on them tightly and I moaned. I turned around and kissed his lips and pushed him away.

"Not for a while babe" I said.

"Ugh, fine!" He smiled.

I walked away happily to the couch and sat down and Harry sat down next to me. He smiled as we began watching Family Guy. He wrapped his arm around me and I laid my head on his chest. When started getting really into the show when we heard a loud cry. Harry let out a sigh. I smiled.

"I got it" I said getting up and checking on Darcy.

"Mamamamamama" She said.

I smiled.. "Yea im mommy" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry its short! I promise next chapter will be longer
Update soon!