Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

EPILOGUE

-8 years ago-

I forgot to mention a while back that, when I was younger, I was taken hostage by an old women. She was wise an old, but knew many things. My mother had asked her to put a spell on me, so that I when I got older, I wouldn't age, neither would my lover. I would stay 18 forever and nobody would ever know expect my family, and Harry. Basically a vampire. People would see me older but I will always be 18. I knew it was a bad thing because I wanted to grow old.

-Present day-

Darcy was already 15. Me and Harry knowing she was a flirt just like him, we had to watch out for her. She was already growing and Harry was being to over protective. He wouldn't let her do anything. Me and Harry were sitting on the couch watching music videos. Darcy came down wearing casual clothes. She walked up to Harry and sat on his lap.

"Dad, Jenna asked if me and her can go to the mall...Can I please go?" She asked in her American-British accent.

"No" Harry said.

"But Dad, please!" She said getting off his lap.

"I said no Darcy" He said.

I shook my head. I looked at Harry.

"Go ahead Darcy" I said.

"Ugh! Thank you so much mum" She said kissing my cheek and heading out the door.

I turned to Harry who had his arms crossed and eyes of anger. I smiled at him, knowing he would smile back. Eventually, he did. I got up from the couch and got up and put my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. His hands traveled down my back, down to my waist, them lower.

"Why'd you do that?" He asked.

"Because, you too harsh on her" I said.

"Just looking out" He said.

"And, it leaves us alone time" I said seductively kissing his neck, He moaned which made me smiled. I pulled away getting off his lap and running around the house, but before I knew it, two strong toned arms wrapped around my waist and lifted me up from the ground, just like in the movie 'The Vow' where Channing take her into the lake and grabs her. I smiled when Harry did this, and all I could hear is his hysterical laughter. He carried me upstairs to the bedroom. I tried to get out of his reach but, he was too strong. He laid me down softly on the bed and climbed on top of me. His lips touched mine and sparks flew everywhere. Butterflies in my stomach feeling. I smiled into the kiss. I pulled away. He smiled at me showing his dimples.

"I love you" He said.

"I love you more" I said.

He kissed me one more time. His fingers moving the hair of my face. I pulled away once again. I smiled at him. He raised his eyebrow making a funny face, which made me laugh.

"I love your laugh babe" He said.

I laughed again because anytime he loves something about me, it turned him on. He laughed and leaned in to kiss me one more time. Just a small peck.

"Harry?" I said.

"Yes Love?" He said playing with my necklace he bought me.

I took a deep breath, and looked into his green emerald eyes. They shined in the light. His smile lit up. His light brow curly hair looked perfect than ever. I smiled.

"Im Pregnant" I said.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thats The end. Thanks for reading! PLEASE LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS!

Make sure to check out Isn't She Lovely?...!