Status: Please, help me get my stories out

Someone Worth Fighting For

Let The Hate Begin.

Part 9.

I smiled at Harry. He picked me up and sat down with me so that I was sitting on his lap. He smiled at him. I put my head in his chest. Harry put Love Actually. When he put the movie in, I looked at him.

"Love Actually?..Really?, Harry this is basically a porno!" I said.

"But! its a great movie" He said cracking up.

"Oh really?" I asked in a playful voice.

"Yea, what other movie did you have in mind?" He asked.

"Um, I want to watch a scary movie" I said.

"Ooo, What scary movie?" He asked in his deep british accent.

"Um, I don't know" I said smiling.

"I don't think we'll be watching much of the movie" He said winking at me.

"Fine, how about Easy A or Horrible Bosses?" I asked.

"Ive never seen Horrible Bosses" He said kissing me softly.

"Horrible bosses it is" I said.

I got up took out Love Actually and put on Horrible bosses. I ran back to sit down with him. I heard the door open. Justin and Ryan came in. Justin got cleaned up from all the slime. I laughed at the look on his face. I could tell he was pissed off for being slimed. I got up and greeted them both , then sat back down next to Harry. Justin and Ryan greeted Harry. I smiled at Justin. He nodded his head and yet upstairs to change. I looked at Harry and his lips met mine. I pulled away and blushed. I laid my head on his chest. He grabbed my phone. I unlocked it so that he can use it. He went on Instagram and took a pictures of us. One of us laughing, one of his kissing my cheek, and one of me kissing his cheek. I smiled.

"Send those to me" He said raising his eyebrows. I did what he said and sent those to him. He gave me his phone and a picture of me putting the movie in. I looked at picture and he tweeted it saying: She's just to short to reach the DVD player. She's to cute<3 xx. I looked at him.

"What? I thought you were cute, your just so short!" He said.

"Im not short I'm fun sized" I said. He laughed. We watched the movie and couldn't stop laughing. My phone started vibrating. I started getting twitter mentions. One after one. I looked at what everyone was tweeting about. Uh-oh, I thought. Harry tweeted the pictures he took.

'You guys are such a cute couple!' One tweet said.

'Chachi, your beautiful! hope you two last long' Another one said.

'Chachi go to hell! Your ugly and you don't deserve Harry! He doesn't like you, you dating him for attention and his money!' One said.

The last tweet got me mad. I guess Justin seen the tweet because he replied to it.

'Leave them alone! You don't know what they go through! You don't him or her!' Justin Tweeted.

I smiled. He was being protective, Harry was looking at the tweets. I could tell he was mad. I heard a knock on the door. I went to go open it, when Louis, Niall, Liam and Zayn came in.

"Welcome to the family!" They all said.

"You boyfriend stealer!" Louis said laughing while hugging me. I laughed. I moved to the side and let them in, before I closed the door Juliet came in running.

"I thought you didn't like One direction" She said coldly.

"I never said that, I said I didn't like your asshole of a boyfriend" I said.

"Hes not an asshole!" She protested.

"Yes he is! You deserve someone like Niall" I said quietly.

She came in and sat down in the kitchen. I gave her a glass of water when all of the boys came in the kitchen, followed by Justin. Justin said Hi to all of them and decided to hang out with us. So much for watching a movie. I went on twitter and tweeted a picture of all of us hanging out. This whole thing turned into a party. Louis and Justin were the ones making us laugh. Harry had his arm around me. He was smiling down at me.

"Come on" I said grabbing his hand. I took him around the house.

"And last is my room." I said showing it to him. His mouth dropped.

"You have a swing in you room?" He asked running to in. I laughed and nodded. He opened a door which had a slide to go down into the pool. His mouth opened again.

"So what your saying is that if I go down this slide, ill end up in the pool" He asked.

"I made that mistake once, and it was pretty" I said laughing.

"This is freaking amazing" He said.

He came closer to me and put his arms around my waist and I had no choice but to put my arms his neck.

"Can I have this dance?" He asked.

"With what music?" I asked.

"Who needs music?" He said laughing. I smiled as we started swaying back and forth. I looked into his green eyes.

"The past four dates with you have been amazing, I'm glad to call you my girlfriend now" He said.

"Thats not what your fans think" I said.

"Forget them! If they were true fans, they would support me no matter who I'm with" He said.

"Harry your not the one who's getting Hate! I am" I said.

He closed his eyes and smiled. I laughed at his stupidness. His lips touched mine. The kiss was long and passionate, longer then I expected. His tongue entered my mouth and I smiled into the kiss. I pulled away.

"We should go down stairs or they'll suspect something" I said pulling his hand. He laughed and we went down stairs and celebrated on how good the boys did at the KCA's and mine and Justin's awards.
♠ ♠ ♠
If you want to see the picture Harry took of me putting the movie in, just go to my photos:)

Thank you for reading! <3