Experiment

Freak

The girl that looked like a ghost, whispered...

Get out of here.

I knew I’ll be in a bloody hell if I didn’t get out soon. I wrestled the bindings, but every time I moved, the agonizing chains dug in deeper, wrapping around my wrists like a snake squeezing the life out of its prey.

I let out a high pitched scream; it was too much for me. I was just a normal Japanese girl, what did I do wrong? Is this a punishment?

2 lab coats came running in, and took off the bindings. I tried to run away, but they had an iron grip... the hands were replaced with actual iron shaped hands. I guess they too were test subjects. The bindings were replaced with a metal strait jacket, stiff, hard... cold... and it hurts.

I thrashed around, but the collar of the jacket dug into my neck, my wrists were once again in the tight grip of a metal snake. This was going to leave a painful scar. I screamed in agony, I wanted to roll on the floor, but of course, I can’t get on the floor.

Bad mistake and I was panicking. The collar was so deep that it was choking the precious life out of me. I stopped moving, and slowly by slowly the collar loosened, and I was able to breathe normally. Blood flowed, making a scarlet river down my neck.

I slept the loss of blood made me groggy and dizzy. When I awoke, 3 lab coats were around me, studying my every move. I screamed, of course, and gave them a good talk about looking someone in the face while they sleep.

They wheeled me into a small, dark room. I felt claustrophobic; the air was tightening, the oxygen couldn’t get into my lungs fast enough. A metal table lay in front of my wheel chair thingy, with a tray of sharp tools, like scissors, knives, and tweezers.

Oh no

They ripped off the strait jacket, and it hurt like hell. Tears were sliding down my cheeks, my body felt numb with pain. The lab coats left me with a woman. A mask covered her face, apron covered with blood, an evil hunger in her eyes.

She tore through my clothing, and instead of using the tray of tools, she took out......

A bloody.... CHAINSAW.

I screamed, and then, the world became black.

When I awoke, I was on top of the same table, now covered in my blood. I looked into a glass shard.

Black wings glimmered behind me. A wolf tail long and furry curled around my feet.

I was wearing bandages covering my face, except my eyes. One eye was as blue as water. The other.... had a flower sticking out of it.

___________________________________________________________________________--

Ne, it was a bit too bloody hm? Well I hope you guys enjoy it, tell me what I need to work on more, and Il put it in the next update.