Status: thank you for reading! please give constructive critism and comments (:

Glassed Over Diamond Blue Eyes (resumed)

I'll wash my hands clean of you.

The next day I was woken up by my phone. I snatched it off the night stand, looked at the number and thought for a second. I didn't know where the number was coming from so I decided to ignore it, but at the last minute answered it.

"Hello?" I answered in an annoyed voice.
"Hello, may I talk to Karisma please?"
"This is her."
"Well, good morning. This is Karen from the clinic. How are you today?"
"Tired" I said laughing
"I'm sorry if I woke you up"
"It’s fine"
"I just called to tell you the both your tests came back negative."
"That’s great, thank you very much!"
"No problem have a nice day!"
"You Too" I hung up and went into the kitchen

Mike pov

I came into the house and softly closed the door so Kara wouldn't notice.

"Where we're you"
"I went to Jaime's I'm sorry I didn't tell you."
"It's okay. I got a call back from the clinic; both of my tests came back negative"
"That’s great!"
"Did they call you?"
"No" I lied
"Oh."
"Yeah, I just came to grab my practice pad. I need to go over to the producer and talk with him. I'll be back. Okay? Shower and I should be back by the time we're ready then we can go grab lunch. Sound good?" half lie. I hated Lyon but I needed to.
"Okay. I love you" she said kissing me.
"I love you to babe." I left and hopped in my car. I pulled up to a familiar house and knocked on the door.
"hel- what the hell do you want?" she said giving me a dirty look. I pushed past her and she closed the door.
"No one said you-"
"Listen to me you dirty bitch, you gave me syphilis. Luckily it’s curable at this stage, but you might want to get checked and tell your past 100 fuck buddies that they should to cause they either gave it to you or you gave it to them."
"You’re a scumbag I don't have syphilis"
"Yeah we'll I didn't think I did either until my current girlfriend asked me to get checked. And I'm so glad I did because I would have killed myself if I gave it to her."
"When you have syphilis you have sores. I don't have sores"
"What did I just say?!? NEITHER DO ME! How many times do I have to tell you?"
"Leave. Have fun with your syphilis."
"Don’t cry to me when you find out and can't cure it. And I've already been treated. Slut." I said leaving she slammed the door behind me. I was still angry but it was out of my control. I can scream all I want but it's not going to make anything better. I drove home and saw Kara sitting on the couch hugging her knees to her chest watching Tom and Jerry. She looked at me standing in the door way and gave me her genuine smile that I fell I love with.
"How did your meeting go?" I felt my heart crush. I hate lying.
"It was okay, I didn't really pay attention to be honest."
"Oh, oh well I guess. I'm hungry are you ready?"
"Sure are sweet cheeks. Let's go" she got up off the couch, grabbed her purse and went up on her tip toes to kiss me.
"So where are we going?"
"I'm not sure, want to go to red robin?"
"Sounds good to me"

We got into the car and she placed her hand on my thigh and looked at me
"Yes?"
"Nothing" she smirked, when we pulled into the driveway she leaned over and kissed me passionately
"I'm not complaining but what was that for?"
"I can't kiss my boyfriend?" she said and got out of the car. I sat on the couch and clicked on the t while she took off her converse by the doorway. When she finished she came over to the couch, straddled me and kissed me like she did in the car, but this time she didn't stop. She moved her hands from my chest/collar bone area and grabbed the hem of my shirt, pulling it over my head
"Kara" I said breaking away, but she kept on kissing
"Babe, stop for a second."
"Why?" she said slouching
"We can't do anything."
"Why not? I'm noon my period or anything"
"Gross, but that’s not the reason."
"Then what is it?"
"I lied to you earlier."
"About what?"
"There was no meeting... And I did get a call from the clinic."
"So what did they say? And where did you go?"
"I had syphilis. It's curable. They said I shouldn't make sexual contact until I'm clean. That's another thing, this morning I went to go get a shot for it at the clinic. I wasn't at Jaime's."
"Okay... So where we're you during this so called meeting?"
"I was yelling at my ex. For giving it to me and telling her she should get tested but she didn't listen to me."
"I'm not mad."
"You have every right to."
"I'm just glad we got tested before."
"I love you Kara. I'm so sorry."
"I can wait for a couple more weeks. I've been pleasuring myself for a while now; I guess I can for a bit longer."
"It will drive me crazy if I know if you are or not, try not to tempt me"
"Oh, I will. I'll make sure of it" she said winking. I was getting hard just thinking of it. We decided to watch a movie and cuddle on the couch. About an hour into the movie Sam came in.
"Oh, woops. Sorry about interrupting you two."
"It’s okay, your fine. I haven't talked to you in a bit"
"Uhm, I'm okay. How are you?"
"Couple bumps in the road but everything is okay now."
"We’ll have to at catch up later"
"Sounds good."
"I have to go home tonight, so you two have all nigh to gossip"
"It’s not gossip." Sam scoffed. I laughed and shook my head and pulled Kara closer
"Have fun love birds I'm going to go take a shower"
“Kara?” I said after Sam went into the bathroom.
"Yes?"
"I'm sorry we couldn't do anything tonight, or for the next three week. But I promise it will be special. I’ll make it everything you've ever dreamed of." I said lacing my fingers in hers and looking into her eyes. I kissed her softly and pulled away.
"Promise?"
"Always."
♠ ♠ ♠
hope you guys enjoyed it! comment, subscribe and recommend if you like it!