Status: I'm gonna try so hard on this one I swear!

I Wish

There's Nobody Else

"Finn?" My heart stopped.

Oh. Shit.

What the hell was I supposed to tell him? I couldn't just say it, could I? There was no speech I could give to change the situation... Maybe I should just hang up and try again later? Well that'd be rude to Ni-

"Finna? Are you there?" Shit.

"Yeah... Um... Niall... I have... Something I have to tell... You..." I drew each word out slowly and carefully, not sure how to say what I wanted to say.

There was a mini pause, "You're breaking up with me, aren't you. Why? I know the long distance thing is hard, but we text each other constantly and we've been Skyping at least three times a week... What have I done wrong? Can I fix it? Please, Finna, don't do it! I love you! I thought you loved me too!" Niall's voice cracked and I could picture him tearing up. I wanted to shoot myself.

"Niall! I do love you! How could you think I'd ever want to break up with you?!" I gasped, my heart aching at the mere thought of cutting the most important thing out of my life.

"But... you're not dumping me? Then what do you have to tell me?" I could hear his confusion as he recovered. My breath hitched in my throat.

Just say it.

"Niall, I'm pregnant"

Silence.

"Niall?" I whispered when I felt like the quiet would suffocate me.

"You're... You're s-serious?" He murmured softly. I bit my lip and nodded even though I knew he couldn't see me.

"Yeah... Are you... Are you okay?"

"I'm going to... Be a daddy?"

"Yeah, yeah you are."

And then we were laughing. I didn't even realize I was smiling. When did I decide this was a good thing?

"I'M GOING TO BE A DADDY!!!" It took a second for me to realize what exactly Niall had yelled, but then I was smiling so hard it nearly hurt.

Niall and I were going to be parents... I was going to be a mummy... Why was I upset about this again? I know we're young and Niall has his band, but we could do this.

We were going to be parents!

It took me a few seconds to realize that there was a discussion going on on the other side of the phone.

Oh shit... Niall was in the studio today... Well, that's one way for his band mates to find out...

"Hey, Finn? This is Louis and I wanted to congratulate you, tell you to take care of my boy, Niall here, since you will be seeing more of him now, and just lastly throw out there that I would make a fan-fucking-tastic godfather... Just throwing it out there."

I laughed as an argument spawned from that statement.

"Hello, this is Liam and I want to assure you that I am disappointed in the both of you for becoming teenage parents, but I'll support you regardless...  Oh and don't let Louis anywhere near my godchild."

"Back off you bloody animals!" I laughed at Niall as he clearly reclaimed his phone.

"Okay, you're moving to London and living with me as soon as possible... I mean, if that's okay?" I grinned widely.

"Of course that's okay, Niall." I could almost see his face, beaming ear to ear with that goofy little smile of his. Those pretty crystal blue eyes dancing.

"Okay, I have to get back to work, but I'll call you right away after and we'll start working out the details... God, I love you Fionnabhair."

"I love you just as much, if not more, Niall."

How could this be any better? I could be older, but Niall wants this baby as much as I do and I knew he was going to be a bloody fantastic father. I'm on cloud nine right now, this is just amazing.

I grinned down at my still flat tummy, rubbing my hands gently over the pale skin, imagining it blowing up like a balloon in only a few months' time.

I was having a baby!
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I wrote this in the car on a 9 hour trip and I hope it's okay... I kinda like it, but I'm not so certain. Please don't be a silent reader! I'm rewriting everything else I did after this chapter because it wasn't salvageable... So next update or two won't be until tomorrow... Oh and I'll give you an advanced heads up, August 15th I'm going back to school and this update everyday thing will be no more haha. Just so you know :)