Status: Done as of August 6th. :D

Come Over

Part One

“Alex?”
I looked up at Jack, and smiled.
“Yes?”
He nervously wrung his hands together, and kept his gaze down to the floor. We were in my kitchen, it was Tuesday and we just got back from school. We were wrestling, and ended up on the floor. We decided just to stay there, it was comfy.
“I-I have to tell you something..”
I had my eyebrow raised, and I poked his knee.
“So tell me.”
He sighed.
“Promise me that you won't freak out and judge me? Promise me you'll stay my best friend and that you'll never leave me over something like this.”
I looked at him, I was starting to worry. What could be so bad that he'd be worrying that I'd leave him?
“O-Okay? I promise.”
He took a deep breath, and quickly whispered,
“I'm gay.”
I almost wanted to laugh. He thought I'd leave him over something like that? We'd been friends since we were eight. We were sixteen when he told me. We had eight years of friendship, there was no way I'd throw it away 'cause of where he liked to stick his dick. I chuckled, and patted his shoulder.
“I'd never leave you over that, Jack. I don't care where you put your dick. We've been friends for eight years and I wouldn't throw away our friendship over that. I think you're wonderful, and I'd never judge you over that. So you like dicks. That's cool. I won't leave you 'cause you're gay. I won't judge you 'cause you're gay. I'd beat the shit out of anyone who did. This changes nothing, Jack. Everything will be the same. I just know something more about you.”
He smiled, and he pulled me into a hug.
“Thank you so much.”

~&~
♠ ♠ ♠
This will be in four parts because it's really long. It isn't really a chaptered story. It's suppose to be all together, well that's how I intended it. But it's six pages long, so it's too long to be a one-shot. So it'll be in four parts. It's loosely based around A Daydream Away. When I say loosely, I mean very loosely. The first part is based around A Daydream Away. The rest isn't based around any other song. But the last part is based around Come Over by Kenny Chesney because I love that song and he is an attractive man.

I actually have two versions of this story, but the first one sucks a lot. I feel like this one is better, I got a better grasp on it.

Maybe. I still think it isn't the best, and I'd fix it if I knew exactly how to.
Maybe I'll rewrite it one day.

Enjoy.

-CobraCommander.