Status: Done as of August 6th. :D

Come Over

Part Four

It's been three months since Jack stormed out. Three months without cuddles, without a conversation, without laughing, without him being with me. Three months without just hanging out with him in a comfortable silence. I haven't heard his voice, and I've only seen glimpses of him with Rian. I've lost Rian because of this, Zack stayed by me. I can tell he isn't very happy with me, but he didn't leave me. I knew I broke Jack, but I'm pretty broken too. Zack realized that, and tried to help me. It wasn't the same, I need Jack, and Jack doesn't want me.

I go home, and Zack offered to come with me. I said no. I wanted to be alone. I've been alone for the last three months, and Zack sighed. He let it go, though. Which is good. I sit down on my couch, and turn the TV on. I turn it off after five minutes. I sigh, knowing I'd turn it back on just for some noise. I look up as I lay down on the couch. I watch the fan blades spin around, and I start talking to myself, just to make some noise. To fill up the dreaded silence. I pull out my phone, not being able to take it anymore. I dial a familiar number, and pray he'd answer.
“Hello?”
A broken voice whispers timidly.
“Hey.”
I say back, fighting back tears. His voice... It's all my fault.
“What do you want, Alex?”
He sounded so defeated, so broken, so fucking sad.
“I wanted to hear your voice. I wanted to talk to you.”
There was silence, and I bite my lip. I hope he didn't hang up on me.
“Alex.. I don't know.”
I fight back tears, and I pray my voice doesn't crack.
“I miss you so much, Jack. I'm so sorry. I, fuck. I was a fucking dick. I know. But please, Jack. I miss you so much. I just need to see you, I need to talk to you. Please.”
There was more silence, and I hear a sigh.
“You said.. You said you wouldn't call. That you wouldn't care. Why are you calling? You don't care, Alex. You just miss having me there to fuck.”
I inhale sharply, and sigh.
“No, Jack. I don't miss having you here just to fuck. I miss having you here because you made me complete. I do care. I know I said I didn't. I'm calling because I miss you.”
I hear him sigh again.
“Alex..”
“Come over, Jack. We don't have fix each other. We don't have say forever. You don't have to stay forever, just. Come over.”
I pleaded, and I hear silence. Then I finally hear a timid,
“Okay.”

~

I fix up my hair, and try to make myself look better. I haven't been sleeping well, or eating regularly. Only when Zack shoved food in front of me, and made me eat it. I slept on average three hours a night, and none during the day. I was turning into a vampire, really. I have black bags under my eyes. I was noticeably thinner, and well. I look sad. I look beaten, and worn. Which I am. So it's appropriate. I hear the doorbell, and I walk to door. I open it, and see a familiar raven haired boy on my porch. I force a smile, and let him in. He walks in awkwardly, and stares at the ground.

“Rian doesn't think that it's a good idea for me to be here. That you're going to talk me into something and I'll end up hurt.”
I bite my lip, and sigh.
“That isn't true. Forget about Rian. Of course he thinks we're bad for each other. But we have a ten year friendship backing up that we aren't. We aren't good enough for anyone else. We mesh well together. We're perfect for each other. We're made for each other, and you realized it. I didn't, not until I got a wake up call. When you walked out my door, I regretted not running after you.”
I sigh, and Jack looks like he is on the verge of tears.
“Alex..”
I shake my head, and take his hands in mine.
“I am so fucking sorry, Jack. I mean it. I don't care how long it takes before I prove it to you. I don't care how long it takes for you to trust me, to love me again. I'll do anything, I'll wait until you're ready. I'll do whatever, Jack. Please.”
I plead, looking into his eyes. I need him to realize that I do care for him. That I do need him. He sighs, and nods.
“Okay.”
I smile and pull him into a hug. “Thank you, Jack. Thank you.”
Jack pulls back, and looks up into my eyes.
“Not everything is fixed, Alex. It doesn't work like that. You have to work at it to fix what's been broken.”
I nod, and he sighs. I gnaw at me lip.
“I already told you, I'd do anything.”
Jack nods.
“I know. I just hope we can make it through this.”
I smile a little.
“Of course we will. We will always make it out together. One way or another.”
“I hope you're right.”
“I know I'm right.”
“Prove it, then.”

“I will.”

~&~
♠ ♠ ♠
Ahhhh! The end.

I hope this is up to everyone's expectations. To be honest, it was sort of hard to write. I mean, I've been in a situation similar to this, and it doesn't feel too good. But the thing is, I didn't actually come face to face and bitch the person out. I kind of let it keep happening. So,

This is me doing what I would've done. Kind of, because I honestly don't know how it would have ended, and it was hard to vision it ending perfectly.

But, I hate when sad stories don't have some kind of reassurance, so that's why it's sort of a happy ending.

This isn't the best, I know. It isn't, well. I don't know. I don't like how it ended, really. Maybe I'll rewrite this whole thing, again. For the third time. In the future, when I could possibly have a better grasp on the whole thing.

Enjoy, this is indeed the last part. Thank you for reading. <3 Thank you for the few people who did comment(:

-CobraCommander.