Only You

Chapter Eleven

Suzzy's POV
So I got out of the car and said goodbye to Harry as he drove away. I began to walk towards the door when suddenly I realized that someone was staring at me. I looked back and I was right. Someone was staring at me alright but it was not just 'someone'. It was Josh standing under a tree on the other side of the road. Yes. And he didn't look very happy. I widened my eyes and walked fast towards the door and got inside my house. I sighed in relief and got further inside the house to see my family sitting on the living room with smiles on their faces except Erica, waiting for me. "There you are!" My dad said in a very happy tone which creeped me out 'cause I thought he wanted me for an 'important' family meeting and when he's happy about something I can just tell it's not so important. And that kind of explained Erica's reaction. I walked towards the couch and sat down. "Whats up?" I asked casually. "Well......Your dad and I decided to take a trip to US for Five weeks! We're all going to stay at your Aunt's house in New Jersey! Isn't that exciting?!" Lorlai squeaked out. What? okay, No! I didn't speak for a second and then I freaked out. "What?! Okay no way dad! Venessa's getting back from Germany next week, Harry and I have things planned and I am NOT going to New Jersey and stay with ­Emily and Marie okay?! They are the worst possible cousins anyone can ever have!" I shouted out getting up from the couch. Okay seriously, why does all these stuff has to happen to me? "Its final alright? We're going to US for the vacation. And besides, you really need to get close to your cousins! Erica's even happy about it! Now start packing your stuff up we're flying on Sunday." Dad said like it was nothing and Erica gave him a sarcastic smile. Okay she definitely was not happy! 'Cause the last time we visited Aunt Sara, Emily and Marie started a fight with her and she broke her toe. Yeah, she was definitely NOT happy. I could not believe dad! And I have just started dating and was trying to move on and now I have to go to that dreaded place where two twelve year old witches lives for five fucking weeks! WHY ME?!

So I told Harry about it and he was freaking out at first but then he was telling me to just go. I really, REALLY did NOT want to go. And besides Ven was coming! I cannot believe this! When I told Ven she began to literally just cry! Its really hard for us to stay away from each other okay? We're like sisters!!! And it was going to be even harder to stay away from two people I love more than anything for five freaking weeks! And I was scared for another reason too. I was just sitting on the bed listening to music and thinking about all these when someone knocked the door. "Come in!" I shouted and Erica got in and sat on the bed beside me. "Hey......I know whats going on through your head right now Suze! Don't worry its just five weeks.......which is kind of like one year over there but don't worry we'll be back before you know it! And don't worry about Harry okay? He's not going to disappear!" Erica said and laughed. Okay how does she always know what I'm thinking? Man she creeps me out! I laughed. "I know, Erica but its going to be really hard staying away from two of the people I love at the same time and live with witches for five whole weeks!" I cried and Erica laughed. "I know it can be hard. But don't worry I wasn't cautioned that they were such bitches when I first visited. This time.....Me has got shit planned!" Erica said and narrowed her eyes. I widened my eyes at her and cracked up. "Holy shit, your gonna attack them or something? Hahaha Oh my god Er, What are you gonna do? You ahve no idea how dangerous those two little bitches are!" I said laughing. Okay maybe they were twelve but they were bitchy as bitches.........okay that sounds wrong. Anywho! Erica gave me a 'whatthefuck' look and smiled. "You haven't even seen my other side. Just wait till we get there and mess those two identical bitches out." She said and I cracked up even more this time. "Hahaha Oh well! I'll be waiting! And it better be good. I want to see them crying. Badly." I said and both of us were just sitting and just talking about these. But all in all.........................................I DO NOT WANT TO GO!

Harry's POV
So she's leaving for five weeks?! Okay, first of all we've just started dating and second I don't know how I'm going to live for these five weeks. I mean without seeing her for five weeks is going to be a nightmare. And we had to cancel all our plans! Curse that man! And I have never felt like this before. I mean I don't know its just, I dont know why but it is really hard to just stay away from her. I told Louis about it and for some reason he seemed kind of worried when I was telling him all this. He always listened to whatever I had to say but he just didn't seem to give much attention or care that much but this time.....he seemed to care. I don't know why but he looked kind of worried. But I didn't really ask him why he was worried or anything 'cause I was not quiet sure if he really was or not.

Louis' POV
This is not good. I tell you NOT good..................