Only You

Chapter Two

Harry's POV
"Man, there was just something about this girl. I know I'm a flirt okay? But seriously when I met her it was something different. I think she's the one, man." I was talking to Louis who wasn't really interested in what I was saying. He smirked. "Dude this is the fifth time you said that! And I'm pretty sure that your going to end the way you did before for the FIFTH time AGAIN!" He said as he was washing the dishes. I was standing behind the counter. "No Lou, this time I really do think she's the one! I mean I never saw any fan so calm while meeting me, she wasn't trying to be attractive or flirting and she wasn't even screaming and going on about how much she loves our music or shit. Dude she was just....herself! just too pretty and calm." I was actually going on about her for an hour. I couldn't resist. Louis turned around and looked at me confused. "Wait! She didn't fangirl? really? thats kind of not normal I guess." he laughed. "Yes! And trust me on this! I am not going to do something like that to her, okay? Maybe I'm a big time flirt but I do have another side." I sat down in on of the benches looking down at the table. Louis wiped his hands and sat down beside me patting my back. "Hey I know that mate! But I think its time you really should have a real relationship with someone. I too hope that that girl is the one for you." He said smiling at me. He was someone who I could always count on. I mean if I was in some sort of trouble Louis was always there for me. Thats what I loved about living with him. "Why, thanks buddy. I just hope she checks her pocket. I'll try my best not to blow this one." We both laughed and got up the bench and went to sit on the couch. "Okay Movie time! what do you wanna watch?" Louis shouted. "Errm......The House Of Bunny!" I said grinning. Louis laughed and put on the disk and we began to watch when suddenly Louis phone rang. He looked at me with a pleading expression and I knew who it was. Eleanor was calling. "Okay fine go!" I said a bit annoyed. "Thanks!" he thanked me and dissapeared to the bedroom. Why can't I just be like Louis? I mean i try. I am just not him. It gets in my nerves sometimes when Danielle and Liam and Eleanor and Louis are all romantic and all. I try to be romantic my end up being flirty. Fuck my life!

Two Hours Later
The Movie Ended and Louis was still talking to Eleanor. I don't Blame him. It was true love I guess. I was just lying on the couch looking at the celing and just thinking about Suzzy when suddenly my phone buzzed. I took out my phone from my pocket and saw a message saying -
Text Message:
Hey! Errm, its Suzzy. :)
"SHE CHECKED HER POCKET! HELL YEAH!" I screamed. "Woah!!! Calm down curly!" Louis shouted from the other room. "Hell yea!" I whispered to myself and laughed.