Only You

Chapter Five

Suzzy's POV
So Venessa was my best friend. She was literally just like me. We had almost everything in common except for she had a lot of piercings and tattoos. She is really skinny and looked a bit mean I guess I can say but trust me she was the nicest person I knew. And then her dad is German and her mother is British. That also kind of explains how common everything was between us. My dad is American and my well, step mom is British. So Venessa was in Germany for vacation and thats why I couldn't really tell her about any of this, or else somehow she would have known about this before Erica even knew. She investigates stuff better than a detective. She really was something. And now I was missing her a lot. So when I got home from the mall I called Venessa up. "Suzanna Anne Torres! How could you do this to me?!" Venessa cried sarcastically into the phone. I couldn't call her yesterday and she was sad I could tell. "Oh I'm sorry Ven! I had to take my sister to the One Direction concert I told you about. I'm really sorry!!!" I laughed but tried to sound sad as well. "Okay! I forgive you! haha, now tell me whats new!" Venessa sounded totally excited. "Well....." and then I told her everything.................. She was screaming on the phone. Heck, she was going crazy! Did I mention she was a 'directioner' as they say, too? Well yes she was. I think that was the only difference between us. She looked totally like a metalhead but she liked pop stuff as well.

So I talked to Venessa for three hours and she finally hung up. Wow! Really, there is something really wrong with these 'Directioners'. They just can't stop screaming!

Harry's POV
"Hey Niall, can you teach me 'One Thing' on the guitar, maybe?" I sat down beside Niall who was tuning his guitar sitting on the couch. I sounded a bit weird saying that. The boys always chilled at our place and today was nothing new. When I asked Niall to teach me to play, all the boys laughed their ass off. What is wrong with them? I just want to be romantic a bit! is that too much to ask? Niall laughed the hardest as usual. But then he agreed to teach me. It wasn't as hard as I thought it would be. I practiced it for hours and finally got it right. "So whats her name?" Zayn asked sitting beside me while the other guys were busy playing FIFA. "Suzzy. Man she's just......beautiful. I really want her to be mine. I just need to know more about her." I said thinking about Suzzy again. Louis was always there for me but Zayn was always ready to listen to whatever I had to say. He was ;a good listener. "I know what you mean bro. Well I hope you don't mess this one up." Zayn laughed. "I won't. Its just there is something different about her." I looked down at my guitar. "Well I hope you'll be different with her as well this time. and don't worry I trust you." Zayn smiled at me and I smiled back. "Well thanks buddy." I thanked him. "Anytime mate!" He replied and I just sat there practicing more so I don't mess up when I play it for her. "So where are you taking her?" Zayn asked. Holy shit! "Yeah, that! Errm I'm taking her to-" I was cut off by Zayn. "Please don't tell me your going to take her to that sick club! Harry, do you want to be romantic?" Zayn asked a bit mad I guess. I got nervous. Zayn sighed. "Listen as much as I want to help, I can't if you don't change your ways! So this time, Imma teach you how to be romantic. Trust me on this." Zayn said and winked at me laughing. Exactly! Why didn't I think of it before? Then he did. I think this time its actually going to work. I couldn't thank Mr. Malik more.