Only You

Chapter Seven

Suzzy's POV
I got inside and saw my dad waiting for me to come. He actually was shocked to see me back at exactly 8:30. I kind of smirked. "Told you Harry wasn't like that! Maybe he's a celebrity but seriously dad, he is different! I'm a directioner and I know that." Suzzy said running down the stairs smiling like crazy. Suddenly Lorlai, my step mom came out of the kitchen and saw me and once again her mouth was left to be dropped. "Oh god, Suzzy! You look different today! You look really pretty!" She looked at me and smiled. She was a really nice women but I didn't really call her mom. I really didn't think I could call anyone else my mom rather than my mom. And both of them kind of understood why so she didn't mind me calling her that. I really miss my mom. I hope she was hear. But then again I didn't hate Lorlai, I mean she tried her best, but she just wasn't her. "Thank you Lorlai." I thanked Lorlai with a big smile. I was just happy at the moment okay? I couldn't stop smiling. And my Erica kind of noticed that. Am I that obvious? "Okay! Now Erica needs to know everything! Come on Suzzy!" Erica pulled me to my room like she always did. I mean I can walk to my room normally okay? What is wrong with people? So we both got into my room and I sat in my bed smiling like a stupid. I couldn't stop smiling okay?! "Oh my gosh look at you! haha, So what did you guys do? Oh my god did you kiss? Where did he take you? Just tell me everything I'm dying!!!" Erica jumped up and down like a five year old and sat down my bed totally excited. I laughed at her reaction. "Oh god Erica, it was the best day of my life! He took me to the most wonderful place and played a song for me and then, ermm he kind of kissed me and he even took me to eat dinner but there is another thing I want to tell you, but promise me that you wont screa-" and before I could finish the whole sentence she screamed out loud. Oh lord, what am I going to do with her? And I figured that my dad didn't really shout from downstairs to know what was happening 'cause it was pretty obvious! "Oh my gosh Er, Calm your ass down!" I said through greeted teeth. It was getting annoying. "Oh my god, Oh my god, Let me guess! He asked you to be his............his.....AHHHHHHHH!!!!" She began to scream again. I heard Lorlai laughing from downstairs 'cause Erica was a bit too loud. I gave Erica a OhNoYouDidn't look and she laughed. Lorlai suddenly knocked the door and I narrowed my eyes at Erica and went to get the door. I opened the door and there she was standing with a huge smile on her face. She was a really happy woman. It was refreshing to actually have someone like her around. She got in and I closed the door. "So Harry Styles asked you to be his girlfriend? Thats amazing honey! Oh my god I'm so happy for you!" She went on. She acted Erica's age sometimes and it was actually funny that she was talking to be about this. Even though it was a bit awkward. I saw Erica getting annoyed. "Hey, mom! Errm, can we have a private time hear? I'm I need to talk to Suzzy about something." Erica had put a fake smile on her face, waiting for her mother to leave. "Oh I'm sorry girls. I should go check how your fathers doing, haha, bye." she got of the door with that happy smile on her face. I laughed and sat down on my bed. We talked for an hour and then she finally left and I was just dancing around the room thinking about Harry. I sound so Goddamn girly!

Harry's POV
That was amazing! It worked! I actually learned how to be romantic! I can't thank Zayn and Niall enough for what they did for me. Suzzy is just beautiful. She's like an angel! I can't believe that she's finally mine. I was thinking about her all the way home and then I finally reached my place and parked the car and got in. When Louis saw me he raised his eyebrows. "Someone looks happy!" he smirked. "Guess what? Harry's taken!" I said and fell on the couch grinning madly. Louis laughed and sat beside me handing me a can of soda. "So Zayn's plan worked?" He asked curiously. "It more than worked. And speaking of him, I need to call him right now and thank him. And Niall as well!" I laughed and took out my phone and called Zayn. Then I told him everything and he sounded happier than me I guess. I also thanked Niall for teaching me guitar and then I hung up. Suddenly something struck me. The only person left to do something for me was Liam. I got a little curious for some reason. I mean I didn't ask him for any help. "Hey Louis, isn't it weird that all of you helped me with something but Liam didn't? I mean, its not like I'm blaming him, I'm just saying that what could I have learned from him?" I asked curiously. Louis looked at me to think for a second and then he smiled out of no where. "What?" I asked not getting why he was smiling. "Well, Mr. Sensible could have taught you something." he said and smirked at me. I laughed getting what he meant. Yeah, of course! sensible! So I kind of texted Liam saying 'Mr. Sensible was the only one left to teach me something. lol' And a few minutes later he replied saying 'lmao! don't worry mate, next time! ;)" Oh how I love the boys! Well, I get by with a little help from my friends, haha.