Only You

Chapter Eight

Suzzy's POV
I am so bored! I mean there is nothing to do! Venessa is still in Germany, Erica is off to Amanda's house and dads at work. This leaves me with no choice but go play soccer- I mean football in the backyard. Why do they call it soccer anyway? I mean football makes more sense you know. And I'm an American saying that! and okay, so I'm a tomboy, so what?! Deal with it! Anywho, so Harry's busy and I feel like being with him at the moment. You know dad was kind of right about the media thing. The 'directioners' kind of freaked out when they heard that Harry was dating a fan. Oh god some girls hate my guts now just 'cause I'm with Harry. But not all of them, some are just too nice. I mean I feel so strange sometimes, that people actually make accounts on twitter or whatever claiming to be me. Role models? I still can't believe it! I mean I'm just a normal girl who's dating a famous celebrity......Okay that just sounds weird! I mean I'm just normal me, and some of the fans are just going crazy about this whole thing. And we've been dating for just three weeks! But its good in a way that some of the fans actually support us. I was just thinking about all this and was just practicing 'around the world' trick with my football when suddenly I heard a crack. What the?! Harry? "What in the.........did you just climbed the fences and got in?" I asked in total shock. Like seriously? A celebrity, climbing your fence and into your backyard just to meet you? I feel weird when I think that he's a 'celebrity' sometimes........Oh well! He was wearing a beanie and a blue t-shirt and for some reason I just had to stare at him for a moment 'cause he was just looking too hot. Okay, anyway! "Yep! Your dad sometimes scare the shit out of me, so yea." he laughed and walked towards me. Really, it was time for dad to just stop creeping my boyfriend out. "Well he's not at home. You just could've called me to get the door you know? 'Cause its you who creeped the shit out of me this time." I said shaking my head still freaked out. He smiled and wrapped his arms around me. I couldn't help but smile and kiss him on the cheek. He is just too adorable. And WOW, I sound girly! "I love you!" He smiled and kissed me. Everytime he did that I felt like I was flying. I just couldn't get used to it. "Hey, Suz- oh! Oh, I'm really sorry!" Lorlai spoke and we just jumped and separated as quickly as possible. Okay that was just embarrassing. We both kind of turned red and Lorlai just stood there with an embarrassing smile. "I really didn't mean to interrupt you guys, I'm sorry but errm, Venessa kind of called you and told you to call her back so, yea." she said smiling. I nodded and then she walked away with that big smile which she always had on. I looked at Harry with total embarrassment and he just smirked. "Okay, lets go to my room." I said and headed inside the house and Harry followed me. We both got inside my room and sat on the bed. "So where were we?" Harry said and pulled me on his lap. "Oh I don't remember, maybe you can help me remember it." I smirked. He grinned and began to kiss my neck. I moaned a little bit. He then turned me around and began to kiss me softly. He was so tender. I began to kiss back wanting for more. He kind of noticed and smiled into the kiss and began to kiss more passionately. I took his beanie of and pulled his curly hair softly. I guessed that turned him on a little bit and he began to bite my lips. I tugged on his shirt and when he was just about to take his shirt of someone opened the door and busted in. Not just someone but my amazing 'always there for me' step sister! But this time, I really didn't need her here. "Whoops! Oh god, I'm so sorry! Holy shit!" Erica was squeaking and Amanda was just standing behind her with her mouth open. "Do you mind to at least knock?" I asked totally pissed. Harry was just sitting on the bed putting a hand on his mouth not sure what to do. This was the second time of the day that happened. My family really needs to stop doing that. "Sorry!" she laughed and closed the door and left. I groaned and Harry laughed his butt off. I mean seriously? Come on! He was just laughing sitting on my bed and I just watched him with my eyes narrowed. "Calm down babe! haha, wow! I really did not expect that." he said and kept on laughing. "Very funny Harry!" I said and laid my back against the bed board and Harry did the same when suddenly his phone rang. He picked it up and it was Louis. "What? But we were- Damn it! Okay I'll be there! bye." he talked into the phone and hung up looking totally pissed. "What happened?" I asked nervously. "The boys were practicing and I kind of skipped 'cause I didn't feel like practicing today and guess what? they're messing shit off without me and now Paul wants me to be there now." He said looking totally annoyed. "Oh! Okay, just go! The guys really need you there I guess, haha." I said and smiled. "Its just, I love to spend time with you, and it just gets on my nerves sometimes rehearsing all the time!" Harry said and got off the bed. "Harry! You know its for your good, okay? And if you don't practice or rehearse your gonna suck! haha, so just go there and do it! I'm not going anywhere and we can spend time whenever you want............if someone doesn't interrupt from nowhere!" I said and laughed. "Imma miss you! Love you babe. bye!" Harry pouted, kissed my cheek and left. I just sat there and laughed at his reaction. Oh Harold!