Status: Completed

Define "Normal" For Me Again. I Seem to Have Forgotten

Mayhem in the Madhouse

This place was suffocating. I had to get out. They just didn’t understand- no one understood, not even Darling Matt, my brother. I had to be free.

I walked down the halls, my head held high. Everyone was in the “Community Area.” I smirked and plopped down next to Carrie and made a loud smacking sound with the lollipop in my mouth.

“Hey, Tiff,” she said shyly.

“Yo,” I said in a bored tone before spotting Helen. I jumped up and stole a wheely chair and rolled right in front of her. “Hiya! What’s up?”

“Checks,” she said, trying to get around me.

I kept rolling in front of her, not letting her continue.

“Tiff, please, I need to do them.”

“So, what? We can’t have a nice chat?”

“Do not raise your voice to me, Tiff. We’ll talk afterwards. I need to do my checks,” she stated sternly before walking past me. I smirked and leaned back in my chair, looking at her upside down.

“Glad you finally grew a pair, Helen! It took long enough!” I shouted back at her. I sat right-side up and looked around the small room. The ward was so dull on the weekends! I then spotted Little Susie-Q peeping out of her room. Her daddy’s coming to get her today. I wonder how much damage I can do? I ran over to her room before she could spot me and close the door. She was too slow… like always. Seriously! When will she learn?

“I don’t want you in here, Tiffany. Go away.”

I opened the door some more to reveal Cassidy. I smirked at Susie-Q before walking past her. “you two holding out on me, now? That’s not nice.”

“Tiff, please leave.” Susie stressed.

“Nope. I actually like it here. I may move in when you leave- I’d have to clean under the bed…”

“Get the hell out now!” she screamed. I got up and stood in front of her.

“Or what?” I hissed. “You’ll get Daddy to fuck my brains out? Sorry, Hon, but unlike you, I don’t get off on a wrinkly dick in me. Sorry to disappoint.” I smirked before heading to the door. “Oh! Cass! I got something for you. Meet me in my room after night checks. See ya, Little Susie-Q! I’ll be sure to drop by on my next escapade.”

“I’ll call the cops.” She warned.

I shrugged. “It’ll be fun, promise.” I smirked before skipping out of the room. I bumped into Candace, the head warden, on my way out.

“What were you doing in there, Tiff?”

“Nothing.” I sung out.

Clearly not believing me, she shook her head. “Med time. Go get them.” She grabbed my shoulders and pushed me in the direction of the med counter. I took the candy from Ryan and “swallowed” them. I stuck out my tongue to show him that they were gone.

“Good girl, now go entertain yourself until lunch. And stay out of trouble.”

I sent him a flirtatious wink before scuttling back over to the “Community Area” and sat down next to Carrie. She hadn’t moved in the fifteen minutes that I was up and running around.

“Whatcha lookin at?”

“Hey, Tiff.” She said again. She really wasn’t that fun to mess with. All she ever did was sit and stare at a blank spot on the wall. I could never get a rise out of her. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Cass coming out of Little Susie-Q’s room. We shared an identical look as she retrieved her medication from Ryan. When she walked past me, we swapped pills and quickly swallowed them.

“What’s happening tonight?” she asked me.

“The world is going to change. That’s what’s happening.”
♠ ♠ ♠
so...what do you think?