Status: Completed

Define "Normal" For Me Again. I Seem to Have Forgotten

Hollow like the Dead

I woke around nine in the morning the next day. The house stunk…badly. I stretched and turned so that I could put my feet on the floor. The carpet squished and a liquid went in between my toes. I turned my nose in disgust and made my way through the soaked house on my toes. I went straight to the bathroom and opened the door.

“Inconsiderate Bitch.” I muttered to the corpse. I shut off the water from the sink and moved her dangling arm with my foot. “Yupp, definitely dead,” I commented, rolling her head back and forth with my foot. I became quickly bored with her and headed to her med cabinet. I grabbed the goods and went into her room. I found a decent outfit and made some minor adjustments to it before putting it on. Someone was at the door, so I opened it up.

“Tiff? What are you doing here?” Cass asked.

“Could say the same to you. Glad you found it. I’m just gonna grab a few things and then we can leave.” I said, letting her into the house.

“Where’s Susie?”

“Bathroom.” I said, going through all of her things once again. I need more cash.

“Oh my god!” Cass ran out of the bathroom. She braced herself against the wall. “Did you?”

“Does it look like I’m that stupid? If I killed her, I wouldn’t have made such a mess. Sheesh, Cass! Think!”

“Well, what do we do? Know what, I’ll call the cops.”

I snatched her hand away from the phone. “No. Because then they’ll take us back.”

“This is wrong….Susie-”

“Is an idiot for listening to me." I finished for her Go down that way and see what you find. Grab as much cash as you can.”

I went back into her bedroom and hit the jack pot. “Tiff…so, we’re just going to steal from her?”

I turned my head to look at her. “She’s not gonna need it anymore.” I said, pocketing the money and heading toward the door. I grabbed her wrist, but she stood rooted to the spot.

“No, Tiff, this is wrong.”

“Fine, stay if you want. Go running back to Candace like the bitch you are.”

She stayed quiet for a moment. I smirked, knowing I had won. I made it to the door before she said anything. “At least it’s better than being dead. You feel nothing, Tiff. That’s why you hurt people. You can’t feel pain, so you inflict it on everyone. No one visits you or loves you because you’re dead inside. Why do you think your brother hates visiting you?”

I didn’t look at her. I felt nothing. I’m sure most people would feel guilty, but I didn’t know what it felt like…I didn’t know what it was. “I think you should call the cops. There needs to be one of us causing shit for Candace.” And I walked out into the desolate street. I needed to work my magic fast- I had to get out of this city.
♠ ♠ ♠
....and this is where I leave the plot line for Girl, Interrupted.....more to come soon! Oh, if you have any ideas, feel free to PM me them. I want to have as much fun with this story as possible.