Status: Completed

Define "Normal" For Me Again. I Seem to Have Forgotten

I'll make a mobster out of you

I lived comfortably for a few days. At night, I would go into the local bars, use my charm, and leave the guy with nothing in the morning. I had run into Matt once and all of his buddies at least twice, but I always managed to give them the slip and claim my next body.

I was sitting in an alley one unsuccessful night, counting my findings in the dim lighting. I have to somehow get more before the night ends.

“Hey, baby, what’s a vixen like you doing out here?”

I looked up at my intruder. There were four of them, each licking their lips like they were looking at a prized piece of meat. They were all of equal height and decent- Italian from what I could see. Their messy dark hair fell into their faces, but nothing could hide those malicious eyes- my kind of looks.

“Well, I don’t know about you guys, but I’m going to pick a few more pockets and drink the night away, so if you could get out of my way, that would be great!” I smirked at them and was just about to pass their disgusting features when one of them grabbed my arm.

“Now, now, now, we can’t let so good a creature wander off. Let’s say we take you back to our place and we’ll give you all the pleasure you want.”

“How about I kick your ass and steal all of your cash instead?”

“Huh?”

Smirking, I grabbed his arm and sent him to the ground. I knocked him out in one punch and his buddies were on me. It didn’t faze me, I grabbed one of their knives and pinned the owner to the wall. I sent another one flying into the dumpster with a kick. My senses heightened when I felt cold metal against my temple.

“A gun? How original.” I said, turning my head so that the barrel was positioned in between my eyes. “Do you mind? I’d rather not have it leave a mark. Oh, and the safety’s still on.”

He smirked at me. “I like you. My boss, however will love you. Ever think of joining the Mob? We could use someone like you.” He stated , lowering the gun.

“Will there be food?”

“Naturally. You can stay in one of the safe houses, too.”

hrm, it provides all my basic needs and I’m away from Matt and the Bitch. Oooooh, sign me up! “Sure, why the hell not? you have a name, stranger?”

“Yea, they call me Rocko.”

“Wait, like the guy off of Boondock Saints?” I could barely hold my laughter.

“Yea, but I’m not that stupid.”

“Let’s hope so.”

“You got a name to go with that attitude?”

“Yea, it’s Tiff. Got a problem with that?”

“Nope, I’m not sayin’ anything that will cause me bodily harm.”

“Good choice.”
♠ ♠ ♠
meh. Listening to Metallica and avoiding my essay