Status: Active;;

Have You Ever Danced

Hit and Run

"Jessica, dear. Wake up. We're gotta get down to Maryland Heights, Missouri." I heard my mom yell at me. I was twenty three years of age and I lived at home because I had to help take care of my stepdad, who had cancer. My mom owned her own food business so whenever there's a big festival at Verizon Wireless place we serve there. Honestly, I couldn't wait for this because I don't get to help this time. I get to enjoy the music which was awesome because I am a huge fan of all the bands. I was super excited because I get to see my boys in Breathe Carolina. When they were on tour last year, we hung out all day. David, Kyle, and I all talked online about three months ago they finally gave me their number. Which was pretty bad ass.

"Jessica, please." My mom said.

"I'm going." I shouted. It was six thirty in the morning and we lived about two or so hours from Maryland Heights. I jumped in the shower and quickly washed then I jumped out and dried off. I got dressed them grabbed my eyeliner pencil and masacra. I grabbed my shoes and my all access pass thanks to Kyle and walked downstairs. I loved that my mom owned one of the business's there so I can just go there for food and not pay for it but I did bring my money that I saved back I know those BC's boys loved partying.

2 hours later...

We pulled up to the gates and they let us in and a bunch a band guys were walking around before all the fans got in. I was going to pass out. I felt my phone vibrate and I dug it out of my pocket.

From Kyle:
Are you here yet? xK
Yes. Driving through the grounds now. oJ
Sweet. Meet you at your building. xK
See you then oJ


My mom pulled up to the back of the link of food buildings there and I jumped up and helped my mom carry stuff in. I was trying to get a box out of the back and I was really tugging on it. It was really frustrating me when someone came up behind me, grabbing my side, and yelling boo in my ear which made me jump. I turned around getting ready to hit who I thought was Kyle but it turned out to be Josh Franceschi from You Me At Six.

"God damn, you gave me a heart attack." I said holding my chest. He was laughing and I really thought it was going to fall down from laughing too much.

"I'll get you back." I said.

"You wish, love." He said before giving me a hug. I loved his hugs. I've only met him two other times but he remembers me.

"I will, Joshy." I said.

"Oi, that ain't very nice now." He said.

"I am never nice." I laughed. We talked a few then he said he had to leave to get back to the busses. I

leaned against my mom's car, waiting for Kyle.

"Jessica Kylan Burton. Baby, I've missed you." Kyle shouted from the Kia Soul stage. I pushed off the car and walked quickly towards him. When we met, we hugged eventhough it was really hot out.

"Kyle Even, I've missed you." I said after we pulled away.

"What no hug for me?" David asked from behind me. I turned around and saw him standing there with his arms opened. I hugged him.

"Today is going to be good. I don't have to work and I get to watch good bands." I said.

"It will be awesome." They agreed.
♠ ♠ ♠
It's a very short and crappy chapter, my apologies but I hope you still enjoyed it and will comment and subscribe to it.
This is my first Breathe Carolina story. I saw them on Warped Tour in Maryland Heights and I haven't stopped listening to them so I thought I'd try to write a story about them.
Anyways, enjoy this. <3