Status: Active;;

Have You Ever Danced

Shit On Lock

Warped Tour had came to an end for St. Louis. It was officially time for the bands to either go onto the next city or stay and party. They had a day off tomorrow so a lot of bands stayed in St. Louis to party. Once I finished helping my mom load up. I looked around and saw that a lot of people were gone. I climbed into the car. I received a text from Carmen. A friend I made today. She was a pretty bad ass chick.

From Carmen:
You staying in St. Louie tonight?
Me: Yeah, we're staying in a hotel. Why?
C: You should come to the club with Breathe Carolina, girl.
Me: I'm about to leave. I don't want to ask them.
C: I'm inviting you. I'm already on my way to my house to change.
Me: I don't have anything to wear.
C: Come by my place.


"Mom, can you drop me off at Carmen's place?" I asked.

"Sure, where does she live at?" Mom asked. I text Carmen to ask her and she told me to the address. We got lost a few times about about thirty minutes later, we were parked outside of Carmen's place.

"I'll pick you up here tomorrow afternoon." Mom said. I nodded then climbed out of the car. I walked up the sidewalk to her place then turned around and waved at my mom. She waved back. I knocked on the door. I heard some shouting then Carmen answered the door.

"Hey girl. Ready for a sick night?" She asked grabbing my hand and pulling me in. I turned around to see my mom pulling away. I was introduce to her parents and her little brother then she pulled me open to her room.

"I'm nineteen and I still live at home. How fucking lame." She said.

"Nothing wrong with that, Carmen. I'm going to be 23 and I still live at home." I said.

"I'm sorry. Your mom seems like a nice lady." She said. I nodded because my mom was the best. If there was an award for being the best mother in the world, she'd get it.

"Yeah, my mom is pretty bomb." I laughed. She walked over to her closet and started to search for clothes.

"I have pretty much everything you can think of. What do you like best?" She asked pulling out a short purple dress and a short black dress. It wasn't my thing really but I did like the purple and before I could say anything I was grabbing at the purple one.

"Cool, I like the black one better." She smiled. Then she pulled out the shoes. I nearly fainted just looking at them. I was in love with these shoes. No-Heel Bootie

"Are you fucking serious, Carmen? I love these. I've always wanted to wear them." I said grabbing the black pair. Carmen laughed.

"You can keep'em then." She said.

"No, I couldn't. These have to be a lot of money." I said. She shrugged. About thirty minutes later, we were walking down the stairs just as there was a knock on the door. Carmen squealed a little. I gave her a strange look. She rushed to the door and swung it opened and there stood Kyle and David. My mouth dropped.

"Hey baby." She said kissing Kyle quickly on the lips.

"Jess, pick up your mouth." She laughed. I shook my head a little.

"I'm sorry but when the hell did this happen?" I asked pointing to the two of them.

"After they're set." Carmen said.

"Awesome." I said now feeling really out of place. I looked over at David, who was just staring at me. I felt very uncomfortable now.

"Doesn't Jess look hot?" Carmen asked. Kyle looked at me and nodded.

"You look great, doll." Kyle said. I rolled my eyes. It was an inside joke I'd explain later.

"We're leaving, ma." Carmen shouted.

"Be safe, girls." She shouted back. I followed the others. A stretched hummer.

"I think I'm going to have a heart attack. I've always wanted to ride in one of these." I said. They all laughed at me.

"I'm sorry I'm country." I said smiling. Kyle opened the door and we both climbed in. Kyle and David climbed in after us and Kyle sat by Carmen and wrapped his arm around her shoulder. David sat down from us. I wanted to frown but I couldn't. He didn't like me.

"I feel like Lil Wayne minus the penis part." I said. They laughed.

"Oh, you mean the music video for Lollipop?" Kyle asked.

"Yes." I said. We drove around kind of waiting around to go inside. We rocked out to a lot of different music. Carmen wanted to listen to Miss May I. I didn't really care what we listened to. The guys wanted something totally different.

"I vote Miss May I, bitch." Carmen said putting her hand up.

"Jess, what about you?" Kyle asked.

"I don't care, guys. I'm good with whatever." I said. David reached for the fridge that was in the hummer. He pulled out a bottle of champagne. He poured everybody a glass and we cheered to whatever. After two bottles, Carmen and I were already a little bit gone for. Kyle and David both laughed at us.

"I don't usually drink, fuckers." Carmen said. I nodded in agreement. David reached for the radio again and flipped through the station.

"Go. Go. Go back." I shouted. He flipped it back and it was playing Chokechain by 3oh!3. We all broke out and started rapping with the guys. It ended and David started flipping through the station again. I blurred that out after a while and just sat there while Carmen and Kyle started making out. I rolled my eyes and looked over at David. He looked my way and smirked a little. He climbed over to me and sat close to me. Our face were close.

"You look beautiful tonight." I could feel his breath on my lips as he whispered that. I smiled hoping he'd just hurry and close the gap between us but the driver jolted to a stop and Kyle pulled away from Carmen.

"Fucking party time." He said throwing his hands up. We all climbed out of the hummer. David helped me out and kept his hand in mine. I could so get used to this but too bad, tomorrow I'll be going back to Bloomington.

"What do you want to drink?" David said into my ear as the music was too loud.

"Sex on the beach." I said. He smiled and pulled me towards the bar. We lost Kyle and Carmen once we got in the building. Tonight was going to be fun.