Status: Active;;

Have You Ever Danced

Play for Plague

After a few hours of hanging out with David, he eventually dump me off to someone who wasn't drinking and that person being Austin Carlile. It was a bit awkward at first becase we couldn't really hear each other.He decided we should go to VIP to be able to hear. I was down for anything because my head felt like it was splitting in two. He opened the door and I walked in. I looked around and saw Zack Merrick, Rian Dawson, Dan Flint, Max Helyer, and Derek Sanders.

"Who is this girl, Austin?" Max asked.

"Well, you could very well ask THIS girl yourself, ya know." I spat.

"She got you, mate." Dan said slapping Max on the back. I smiled.

"Jessica Burton. She's friends with the Breathe Carolina guys and your lead singer." Austin said sitting down and pulling me over to sit on his lap since there wasn't any other placed to sit.

"You sure? I could always sit on the floor." I said standing up. Austin slid his arms around my waist and pulled me back down.

"No, you're in a short dress, girl." He said. I smiled at him and took a drink of water. I didn't want to drink after drinking in the stretched hummer. The buzz I had was gone. I drank but I had a headache when I got here. All I really wanted to do was go home. I felt Austin squeeze my thigh a little. I looked at him.

"You okay, Jess?" He asked concerned. I pointed to my head hoping he understood which he did. He pushed me to stand up. After I stood up, he did and grabbed my hand then said goodbye to the others. I waved bye before we stepped out into the louder area. We walked until we got outside. He dug out his phone and began texting. Great, I'm boring him.

"You don't have to hang out with me anymore." I said.

"Well I'm not going to let you walk around dressing like that and besides, I don't care. I like you." He smiled.

"Thanks, Austin. No wonder all the girls want you." I laughed. He chuckled then wrapped an arm around my shoulder and pulled me in close to keep me warm. I was freezing.
"You look gorgeous, by the way." He said.

"Uhh...Thanks, I guess. You look nice too." I said. He laughed. A few minutes, Kyle and Carmen came out of the building. Kyle was more like stumbling while Carmen was stumbing to keep him up straight. I shook my head.

"Jessi honey, where have you been?" Kyle asked as he stumbled over to me almost falling but I grabbed his arm.

"We're all going back to the hotel to party. Are you in?" He asked.

"Which hotel?" I asked because my mom was staying at Super 8.

"The Hilton." Kyle said. I shrugged my shoulders not really caring what I do as long as I can be warm. For it being in the middle of summer, it was sure cold tonight.

"I'll go look for David then." Kyle said. Carmen grabbed his arm.

"No need. He's walking this way." Carmen said. I looked down the street and saw him stumbling up the street. He didn't look drunk but he did look like he got beaten up. I ran over to him and I got to him just as he fell. I fell down with him.

"What happened?" I asked cradling him.

"I just went for a smoke and two guy...two guys came out of nowhere. They said I was fucking around with the wrong girl. I wasn't even around any girls besides you and Carmen. I didn't say anything to any girl." He said. Austin was on the phone to 911.

"It's okay, David." I said pushing his hair off his forehead. He had a cut on his forehead. Soon the ambulance came and took him off to the hospital. Austin and I grabbed a cab while Kyle and Carmen grabbed another cab. We arrived to the hospital about an hour later and Kyle had sober up a bit. He still had trouble walking a little. The damn traffic jam.

"Can I help you?" A nurse asked
"We're looking for David Schmitt. He was just brought in." Kyle said. The nurse nodded then walked nto a room to retrieve papers.

"He's in room 19A." She said. We walked off to find the room. We walked into the room but was quiet because he was sleeping.

"You think he's okay?" Kyle asked. I nodded.

"Yes, Kyle." I said. I began to feel really uncomfortable. I wanted out of the dress but my stuff was back at Carmen's. I grabbed the extra blanket and threw over my lap. I looked up when I heard David groan a little. I grabbed his hand and he looked at me.

"Why am I here?" He asked.

"You got the shit beat out of you, dude." Kyle said. David laughed.

"I'm okay though. Why am I still here?" He asked. Everybody shrugged.

"Probably just to make sure your okay." I said. David smiled then he looked at everybody then nodded. They all stood up and said they're going to go get some food. I stood up and was going to go with them but David grabbed my hand. I slowly sat back down. What did he want?
♠ ♠ ♠
What is going to happen?