Status: Active;;

Have You Ever Danced

Hell Is What You Make It

I sat back down when everybody left. I was nervous because Kyle was my bud not David. I mean, David was a good friend and I care about him so why would he want me to stay with him and right now, I was feeling really uncomfortable.

"Are you uncomfortable?" He asked. I nodded.

"I don't know why I let Carmen do this. I hate dresses and I hate heels but I really do like these shoes." I said. He laughed.

"You look gorgeous though. I don't know why you like hiding your body." He said.

"Self-esteem issues. Blame my real dad for that." I said crossing my right leg over my left and then folding my arms across my chest and leaning back into the chair.

"Okay, Ms. Sassy No Pants." He said. I rolled my eyes. He sat up straight, grabbing my hand again after I dropped then to my lap. He tugged on my hand. I leaned in close to him. Our faces face each other and we just looked at each other.

"I don't want to freak you out or anything." He started then leaned in close to my ear.

"But you're really hot and I want you real bad right now." He whisper the last part in my ear. I swallowed the lump in my throat. He pulled back and looked me in the eyes then down at my lips before licking his lips and leaning in. His lip barely touched mine when there was a knock on the door. We pulled away quickly. I turned to look at the door and saw the others.

"Goddamnit." David mumbled. I smiled.

"Looks like your free to go. The doctors just want to watch you for a few hours, bud." Kyle said then a doctor wanted in to unhook him from the machine's. I stood up and walked outside, waiting for him. Everybody just stared at me.

"What the fuck you staring at?" I asked folding my arms across my chest again.

"You two kissed?" Kyle giggled.

"No, we didn't. We were just talking." I said trying not to smile.

"Well, when I walked by the door, you guys were awfully close." Austin said.

"Shut the fuck up. It doesn't matter since I'm leaving this afternoon." I said. Kyle smiled then started laughing.

"You silly, silly girl you." He said. I looked at him funny.

"Remember what you promised me before going on Warped Tour, Jess?" Kyle asked. I shook my head.

"No, I don't remember. Care to explain?" I asked. Kyle nodded.

"You promised you'd go on Warped Tour with us. Finish out the tour." He said.

"No, did I? Are you sure I was sober?" I asked.

"I'm postitive you were sober." He said. I swallowed the lump in my throat again.

"You're stuck with us, baby." He said.

"Who's stuck with who?" David asked as he walked out of the room.

"Jess is finishing Warped with us. Don't you remember?" Kyle asked.

"I must have forgot, sorry." He said. David signed some papers and we were heading back to the buses. Well, they dropped us off at Carmen. I hugged Kyle and Austin before walking up the steps to Carmen's house. David didn't get out. I shrugged. He was upset. Maybe, I was just suppose to be a fling if anything did happen. I reached the last step when I heard David yell my name. I turned around and saw him run up to me. He stopped in front of me. It was just like in those movies. It was perfect really. He reached behind my neck and pulled me close where our lips barely touched. Our noses rubbed
together then his lips pressed against mine softly. My eyes closed slowly and I didn't want to the kiss to end. We pulled away slowly but enough where our nose were touching.

"I've been wanting to do that all day and night. You're absolutely beautiful." He said. I felt the heat rise in my cheek.

"I can't wait for the rest of this tour, Jess." He said then stepped away. He kissed my cheek one last time before walking back to the cab. I just stood there, shocked. Kyle and Austin were both laughing like hurled over laughing. They settled down and climbed into the cab. David looked back at me, waved then got into the car and they drove off. I felt Carmen grab my arm and pull me inside. He kissed me. I couldn't stop smiling. I looked at Carmen, who was smiling just as big as I was.

"You're both adorable together, Jess." She said. I grabbed my dufflebag that had my clothes in it. I changed into my night clothes, laying on her floor as she laid on her bed. We stayed up for a littl while longer until we passed out from exhaustion.
♠ ♠ ♠
OoOoO!!! So they kissed. What do you think of that? :D This is my second story I've update and I've written a one shot. I'd say I'm doing pretty damn good considering my computer is being a piece of shit right now. Comments are much appericated. Love the feedback, guys. <3