Status: Active;;

Have You Ever Danced

I Wish You Well

Carmen and I were officially on Warped Tour with all the people that we love. It took me a while to be able to say goodbye to my mom and step dad because of my step dad's health and everything but he reassured me that everything will be okay when I get back and he'll be better. I hugged them goodbye and met with Kyle, Carmen, and Austin at the car. I haven't talk to David since that night. I'm not sure what is going on. I knew I shouldn't care about it but I can't help it.

"Tour just go a whole lot better." Kyle said wrapping his arm around Carmen's shoulder. I rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, so you two can fuck whenever, right?" I laughed. Carmen frowned.

"I'm kidding. I'm sorry." I said. She smiled.

"It's okay. That stuff is a real touchy subject for me. I'll explain later." She said. I pushed Kyle away and hugged her.

"I'm sorry but okay, only explain it to me if you want." I said.

"It's fine, Jess. You didn't know." She said hugging me back. Kyle pushed me away and hugged Carmen. They were cute together. I looked at Austin and shrugged. We climbed into the car, I had to drive because Kyle sucked at driving and Austin just didn't feel like it. Carmen couldn't handle to traffic. I, myself, couldn't really handle the traffic but I did. I came up to a stop light. We were the first in like and I looked in the rear view mirror and I saw a pick-up truck appoarching at such high speed. Before I could do anything it rear ended us, making up jerk foward. I hit my head on the steering wheel as my seat belt broke. I then flew backwards. I didn't move but all I heard was screaming. I looked around, seeing Austin holding his head. He looked at me, his nose was bleeding. We heard screaming. We looked in the back and saw Kyle laying in Carmen's lap. He eyes were closed. I began to panic. I heard someone on the outside, shout. I climbed over the seat and switching spots with Carmen. Austin climbed out of the window, then grabbed Carmen. I was rubbing Kyle's face. I looked all over his body to see the damage. He had a crowbar wedged about 3 inches in his back. Why the fuck was a crowbar in this car? I heard him moan a little.

"Kyle? Are you okay, Kyle?" I asked.

"Jess, Jess. Where's Carmen? Are you okay? Where's Austin?" Kyle asked paniced. He tried sitting up.

"No, lay down. Kyle, you have a crowbar wedged in your back. I'm not exactly sure how deep. It looks only to be about 3 inches or so but don't move. Everybody is fine. Carmen and Austin are out of the car. They're trying to get us out." I said pushing his hair back. I heard his voice. How did he get here so fast?

"Kyle, buddy, are you alright?" David asked.

"Yeah, man. I'm good. Dude, I have a fucking crowbar wedged in my back though. I'm not hurt just sore. I'll be fine, okay." Kyle said. I laughed. He sounded happy about it.

"Good, dude. That's great. Is Jess....is she okay?" David asked nervously. My head began to hurt really bad and my vision was blurring.

"She's ok...Jess, Jess. What's happening?" Kyle asked and things went black.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

David's POV...

"Good, dude. That's great. Is Jess...is she okay?" I asked nervously. I didn't want anything happening to her. I've known her for a year and a half but this last time that I saw her, something changed inside me. I didn't want to be just her friend. I wanted to be more.

"She's okay....Jess, Jess. What's happened?" Kyle asked.

"What's wrong, Kyle? What's is it?" I asked.

"She's shaking really bad and her eyes are closed, David. I don't know what to do? I'm hurt. I can't move." He said. I looked at the passenger window. I looked around, noticing Austin staring at me. He nodded. I quickly climbed through the window. Why wasn't anybody helping?

"David, get out." Kyle said.

"They aren't doing anything, Kyle. I can't just let her die." I said. I looked at Kyle.

"I'm going to pulled the bar out, okay. You'll be fine. Do you trust me?" I asked.

"I'm fucking trust you, David. We're brothers." Kyle said. I grabbed the bar and pulled slowly. Kyle sat up.

"Get out of here and get help." I said.

"I can't leave her, David." He said.

"I've got her. I'll take care of her." I promised. He nodded before climbing out of the car. Her shaking stopped but she felt really cold.

"Someone give me a blanket or something." I shouted. The backseat doors were being pryed open. I saw the firemen.

"Jess, you're going to be okay. You'll be fine, babe." I whispered kissing her forehead. I wrapped my arms around her to keep her warmed. Things happened so fast and next thing I know, I'm sitting in the waiting room at the hospital. Kyle was sitting next to me. He was stitched up, Carmen in his arms and Austin sitting on the other couch, hugging his knees. The door opened in walked her mom, who wheeled her step dad in with her doctor. Her mother looked like she was crying and her step dad kept shaking her head.

"My baby." Her mother cried. What was going on?

"Ms. Jessica Burton, has a little bit of brain damage. Nothing to bad. She can recover from it but being able to remember anybody who's been in her life. Anybody that's recently just became in her life might be a little foggy." Dr. Walter said.

"How recent?" Kyle asked. He was the only one that could speak. How could he speak? He was the closest to her.

"Up to a year or five years. I'm sorry." He said then walked out quietly. My heart dropped to my stomach and it felt like my stomach hit the floor. She's not going to remember me.

"She's not going to remember us?" Austin cried. I heard Carmen cry out. I just sat there, motionless.
♠ ♠ ♠
What do you think is going to happen? Will she lose her memory for good or what?
Read&Comment.

I also have a Mike Fuentes story up. One Hundred Sleepless Nights It only has a few chapters. :D